- 42 min ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 1 hr ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- 2 hrs ago Are You Cleaning Your Jade Roller? Here’s How To Clean Your Jade Roller And Why Should You Do It
- 2 hrs ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- Finance 5 Best Health Insurance Plans in India
- News Shocking UP crime: Two women’s bodies found, one burnt; another without clothes, doused with acid
- Movies Epic Fam Jam: 5 Reasons Why You Need To Attend India's Biggest Fan Festival
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Get Exciting Deals On OnePlus 7T Series, OnePlus 7 Pro
- Sports Sania Mirza and Nadiia Kichenok grab Hobart International title
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
If you have been trying to lose weight or you are trying to help a dear one with their journey of weight loss, then, you would know how difficult it can be, right?
Most people aiming to lose weight, follow advice given by friends, family, magazines, blogs, etc., without putting much thought into the effectiveness and health factors involved in these weight loss remedies.
While some of the weight loss remedies out there may help people lose weight the healthy way, without any health risks, there are a few others which can not only be ineffective in helping you lose weight in the long run but can also create major health complications.
For example, consuming a healthy, balanced diet, paired with exercise can help you lose weight the healthy way.
Whereas, going in for crash diets and starving yourself, without any exercise may help you lose weight quickly for a short period of time; however, this method can damage your health seriously and even slow down your metabolism to make you gain back all the lost weight quickly!
So, it is very important to know which of the many weight loss advice out there today are healthy and apt for us and then take measures to follow them.
So, here is a simple home remedy which can help you lose up to 4 kilos in just a month; have a look!
What Are The Dangers Of Excess Body Fat?
As we may already know, having excess body fat or a high body mass index (BMI) ratio can lead to conditions like being overweight or obese.
When a person is overweight or obese, it can not only mar his/her confidence levels, as they feel they look unfit and unattractive, but it can also be the root cause for a number of major diseases.
High cholesterol, high blood pressure or hypertension, heart problems, joint pain, digestive disorders, depression, infertility, etc., are some of the ailments which can be caused by excess body weight.
So, it is very important to be able to make your mind up to lose weight and maintain a healthy body mass index (BMI).
For this, a combination of mindful eating, a healthy balanced diet, avoiding junk food, and regular exercise can help.
In addition, it is also advisable to get a medical check-up done, to determine the root cause of your weight gain. Because many a time certain hormonal disorders can also cause weight gain, even if you have healthy lifestyle habits.
In addition, there are a few potent, yet simple-to-make home remedies which can help you lose weight when consumed on a regular basis.
However, along with consuming these remedies, a healthy, balanced diet and regular exercise are also required, for you to see results.
So here is one such remedy that you can try which can help you lose weight.
This remedy is a product of scientific research study, so it is proven to be effective and safe. Learn how to make it and how it must be consumed below.
• Raw Turmeric Powder - 1 tablespoon
• Honey - 1 tablespoon
• Cumin Powder - 1 tablespoon
This home remedy is effective and is also safe to be consumed, even when taken on a regular basis.
However, one must take note to consult their doctors before starting this remedy. It is advisable for pregnant women to avoid this remedy.
Along with this remedy, regular exercise and a healthy diet is also a must for a quick weight loss.
How This Remedy Enables Weight Loss
The raw turmeric in this remedy has certain powerful compounds which can enable your body to burn the fat cells at a faster rate.
In addition, the antioxidants in honey can boost your metabolic rate to a significant extent to quicken weight loss.
Cumin powder contains potassium and vitamin B, both of which can help the body shed fat more easily.
Method Of Preparation
• Boil some water and collect the hot water in a glass.
• Add all the 3 ingredients mentioned, in the right quantities.
• Stir well to form a mixture.
• Consume this mixture, every morning before breakfast.
• You can continue the consumption of this remedy, even after a month for continued results.