- 4 hrs ago June 2020: Auspicious Dates For Buying Vehicles In This Month
- 5 hrs ago Happy Birthday Sobhita Dhulipala: Five Times The Diva Left Us Stunned With Her Unconventional Style
- 7 hrs ago Ganga Dussehra 2020: Here’s The Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 7 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 31 May To 6 June
- Sports Sri Lanka to resume training on June 1 after coronavirus hiatus
- News From Hollywood to Haridwar, people have paid serious attention to yoga during pandemic, says PM
- Movies Roopa Ganguly Aka Draupadi Says Trains Used To Stop At Stations So People Could Watch Mahabharat
- Technology SpaceX, NASA Liftoff Historic Crewed Mission To ISS
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Highlights From The Auto Industry Of The Week Gone By
- Finance Markets Next Week: Global Cues To Remain Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Does flabby upper arms make you feel self-conscious? Are you uncomfortable of showing your arm fat? Arms are one of the areas in the body that also have unwanted fat that many people suffer with. Arms get fat when you gain weight by eating oily foods loaded with calories.
People usually gain weight in the thighs, abdomen and hips but many of them also develop extra fat in the arms. If your body type tends to put on weight in the arms, then you will gain weight in that area.
Eating too much of sugar and refined grains such as baked goods, white bread and white pasta increases the calories in the body. Simple exercises and a well-balanced diet that includes portions of lean protein, vegetables and whole grains supports a healthy body shape and muscle development.
There are certain upper arm exercises that will help restore some of the muscle firmness. So, read on to know more about the 10 ways to lose upper arm fat by doing these exercises.
1. Bicep Curls
One of the easiest ways to lose upper arm fat is by incorporating some bicep curls into your exercise routine. You can pick up dumbbells, which will get rid of the stubborn arm fat. Also, if you don't want to pick up dumbbells, you can go for weight training.
2. Bulk Your Protein Intake
Adding some extra protein in your diet will tone up your arm muscles faster. Packing on protein increases muscle synthesis by 25 percent, which means you can build strong muscles faster. Start incorporating protein foods in your diet!
3. Do The Dip
Want to get leaner arms faster? Try doing dips at home. You can do it with the help of a chair or a parallel bar as well. Bending your elbows while doing the exercise will not only help to build strong triceps, but also will define your pectoral muscles.
4. Lat Pulldown Exercise
The seated lat pulldown is one of the best exercises for toning those upper arms. Using a pulldown machine with the help of your hands will tone your arms and this exercise will build your biceps quickly. It will also strengthen and tone your shoulders, which will make your arms look leaner.
5. Grapefruit Juice
Research says that adding some grapefruit juice to your routine will reduce your arm fat faster. Drinking half a cup of grapefruit juice before meals will help to reduce weight and BMI. So, in whichever part of the body there is extra fat, just drink a glass of grapefruit juice.
6. Cardio Exercises
Cardio exercises is one of the effective exercises when it comes to shedding fat. Cardio exercise will help you to get rid of the stubborn arm fat. So, if you want to tone your arms and upper body, cardio exercise is the best option.
Push-ups are really good in removing stubborn arm fat because the core muscles and the arms are constantly working to burn the fat. It is one of the basic but effective moves for strength and conditioning. This exercise trains the muscles in your chest, shoulders, triceps and abs.
8. Tricep Presses
Tricep presses is another important exercise that helps to get rid of the stubborn back-of-the-arm fat. This exercise will tone and tighten the arm area fast. You can do this exercise in a sitting position or in a standing position as well.
9. Resistance Training
Resistance training covers weight lifting and body weight exercises. This training is very effective in getting rid of the stubborn fat fast. Resistance training not only burns the excess fat in the arms but also tones your body.
10. Start Early
Starting your day early in the morning by doing your workout will keep your body fresh as well, as it becomes easier for the body to adjust to the routine. So, if you want to remove the stubborn fat from the arms, start your workout routine early.
Share this article!
If you liked reading this article, share it with your close ones.