Probiotics are superfoods that can feed healthy gut bacteria and also rev up your weight loss.
There are a lot of foods that taste better when eaten together. But more than the taste, there are some foods that can double up your weight loss goals when paired together!
Sounds too good to be true, right? In simple words, there are some foods that work in partnership to promote weight loss.
The best option for this is the magical combination of probiotics and prebiotics.
Pairing some kind of probiotics will help in accelerating your weight loss process.
In this article, we have listed some of the best ways of combining probiotic foods for weight loss in terms of nutrition and even taste.
So, read further to know about the best combination of probiotics for weight loss.
1. Dark Chocolate And Bananas:
Adding these two foods can give you an epic duo. These foods are loaded with potassium, are heart healthy, anti-inflammatory and do speed up the weight loss process.
2. Berry Smoothie:
Smoothie helps you achieve your flat belly goals. The combination of berry and Greek yogurt smoothie is beyond imaginable. Greek yogurt is filled with beneficial bacteria and the berries increase your fibre count.
3. Cottage Cheese And Crackers:
Cottage cheese helps you cut back on unwanted calories. Having this along with flax-based crackers helps increase your weight loss goals. This is one of the best probiotic food combinations for weight loss
4. Miso Soup & Green Onion:
Miso is good for the gut and is a complete protein. It contains 9 essential muscle-building amino acids. Combine these with probiotic green onions and consume this every day. You can see a steady drop in pounds! You can thank us later.
5. Kombucha And Oatmeal:
Kombucha is a probiotic drink with strains of bacteria. This drink is known to reduce the level of cortisol, a hormone that causes fat storage and weight gain. Oats contain soluble fibre with beta-glucan and this combo can double your weight loss process.
6. Carrots/Celery With Yogurt:
Chopped veggies like carrots and celery which are fermented are known to up weight loss. We know that it's boring to have them alone. Why not dip them in some yogurt and enjoy a tasty weight loss snack? This is one of the best combinations of probiotics for weight loss.
7. Lentil Soup With Brown Bread:
Pair lentil soup with brown bread and there is nothing more yummier than this! Pairing with brown bread can take your weight loss goals to a whole new level. Lentils contain resistant starch that allow the microbes to ferment into fatty acids and turn off the genes that lead to any inflammation in the body.
- Top Probiotic-rich Recipes | What To Eat To Take Care Of Your Gut
- 10 Foods That Are Good For Gut Health
- 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Drinking Lassi
- How Probiotics Help You To Lose Weight, Check It Out!
- This One Natural Ingredient Helps Treat Bowel Cancer Effectively
- Breakthrough Probiotic Therapy Can Prevent Sepsis In Newborns
- How To Improve Gut Health
- Natural Ways To Boost The Immune System
- Amazing Probiotic Foods That Aid In Digestion
- Probiotics Daily? Watch Out For Impaired Memory
- Probiotic Combo May Curb Seasonal Allergy Symptoms
- Top Worst Probiotic Foods You Shouldn't Have