- 1 min ago Hadid Sisters Hit Runway For Marc Jacobs With Partially 'Shaved' Heads And Bleached Brows
- 12 min ago July 2022: Lucky And Unlucky Zodiac Signs This Month
- 56 min ago Expert Article: Pericoronitis, An Unfamiliar But Agonizing Dental Issue
- 1 hr ago Who Is CM Eknath Shambaji Shinde? Tracing His Journey From An Auto-Driver To Maharashtra's New CM
- Finance GM Scraps Deal, To Sell Plant In Maharashtra To Great Wall Motor
- Movies Twinkle Khanna Lauds Sushmita Sen For Being Honest During Times When Stars Claimed To Be Virgins
- Technology Pre-Ordered Nothing Phone 1? Then You Might Not Like This
- News Man throws acid at sweet shop after being refused food
- Automobiles 2022 Hyundai Venue Vs 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza - Which New Sub-4m SUV Should You Buy?
- Sports Rishabh Pant's trademark one-handed SIX travels 101 meters: Twitterati call him 'God of One-Handed Shot'
- Travel Best Day Trips From Mumbai To Take Now
- Education CMI Result 2022 Declared for B.Sc Courses: Check Scorecard, Cut Off & Merit List at www.cmi.ac.in
Women find it extremely hard to lose weight when compared to men, and it is the hormones and the body mass which are to be blamed. Experts reveal a study conducted on mice.
During the study, the scientist was able to transform obese male mice with increased appetite and reduced physical activity into lean, healthy mice.
Also Read: 10 Sour Foods For Weight Loss
But, the same transformation did not occur in the female mice. According to these reports, scientists or experts proclaimed that it is the brain that has an adverse effect on the calories and the weight of the body.
If you want to lose weight, the brain gives out signals and helps you build-up muscle and metabolism to burn fat.
Also Read: Best Weight Loss Tricks Ever!
On the other hand, a few other reports have claimed that women find it difficult to lose weight because they are likely to watch carefully what they consume, unlike men who are 50 per cent more careful about their sugar intake and calories.
So, today, Boldsky has listed some of the reasons why women find it hard to lose weight, why don't you ladies take a look at it:
It Is A Hormonal Problem:
Due to hormonal fluctuations, women find it difficult to lose weight. This happens especially during the time of menses when a woman feels unusually bloated and heavy.
Not Following A Proper Diet:
Uncontrolled eating habits and skipping meals are common behavioural habits witnessed in women, which makes it difficult for them to lose weight. If you follow a rich and healthy diet, you will surely burn those calories.
Lack Of Muscle Mass:
Unlike men, women lack muscle mass, which further decreases the chances of losing weight. If you build on your muscles, you will surely lose a lot of pounds.
Decrease In Metabolism:
Work on your metabolism if you want to lose weight, ladies. If your metabolism is high and at a good rate, there is every chance that you will be able to lose weight in less than 30 days.
Medications Could Be The Reason:
Women consume birth control pills. The main side effect of the birth control pill is the weight gain. So, if you want to prevent pregnancy, get over with the every day consumption of the pill. Seek help from a gynaec instead.
Lack Of Sleep:
Lack of sleep can also add to weight gain. If you want to cut down on those pounds, give your body at least 7-8 hours of sleep every day. This sleep pattern will also help you to stay fit and active throughout the day.
Blame The Thyroid:
Hypothyroidism is a common problem women face, which can lead to weight gain. If you're suffering from this type of a thyroid problem, get yourself medically treated first.
Due To Stress:
Stress is a silent killer. Apart from weight gain, stress can also cause a lot more health issues, which are related to the heart and organs present in the body.
- wellness10 High Fibre Vegetables To Lose Weight Easily
- diet fitness11 Simple Changes In Diet To Lose Weight
- wellnessHow To Lose Weight In Your Sleep Naturally?
- diet fitnessHow To Detox Your Diet By Eating More
- diet fitnessThe Watermelon Diet For Weight Loss
- diet fitness17 Ways You Are Sabotaging Your Weight Loss Goals
- diet fitnessWhy Is It So Hard To Lose Weight?
- diet fitness10 Best Ways To Lose Weight At Work
- diet fitness20 Simple Steps To Lose Belly Fat Fast (That Really Work!)
- diet fitness8 Diet Tips That Don't Work
- diet fitnessHow To Lose Weight Without Dieting (Simple Weight Loss Tips)
- diet fitness11 Worst Ways To Lose Weight You Probably Didn't Know