- 6 hrs ago 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- 10 hrs ago Floral- Perfect! Pooja Hegde’s Pink Traditional Outfit Is Ideal For Upcoming Festive Occasions
- 12 hrs ago From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- 15 hrs ago Upma Recipe: How To Make It At Home
- Movies Pavitra Rishta Fame Karan Veer Mehra Is All Set To Tie The Knot With Nidhi V Seth On January 24
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Sports BCCI remains undecided on Ranji or Hazare Trophy, women's domestic season expected from March
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Automobiles Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Watermelon, a super summer fruit, should be on top of your list this season. Watermelon has a ton of health benefits, and one of them includes weight loss.
Did you know that by consuming this red juicy fruit your tummy will get 10 times the happiness than by consuming any other meal?
Well, since watermelon has an abundance of fibre, nutrients and proteins, Boldsky suggests that this fruit is indeed the best for weight loss. However, if your diabetic in nature and still need to lose weight, this fruit can be consumed with a dash of pepper & salt.
On the other hand, there are various ways you can consume and enjoy this summer fruit. From a fruit juice, to a squash, to even in its natural form, watermelon can be eaten in many ways.
Now, one of the things that you should keep in mind while enjoying this fruit is to not consume the seeds along with the fruit.
When the seeds are consumed, they do not digest well in the stomach, which then leads to digestive problems and at times choking too. Removing the seeds before eating a watermelon is a better option.
So, guys, if you are looking at losing weight this hot season, watermelon is the perfect fruit to have that can aid in rapid and natural weight loss. Take a look at why we suggest this red juicy summer fruit to burn thy fat:
Fills Thy Void:
Watermelon contains a lot of water and other nutrients like vitamins A, C & D. When these vitamins are consumed either in fruit form or in the form of juice, it tends to fill the tummy, making you feel full. Due to this, you are unlikely to eat any other food that might contain more calories.
The Presence Of Protein:
Protein is important for weight loss. If you want to burn the calories, make sure that your diet has protein-based foods. These are the foods that give your body an instant energy and help to keep you active and fit.
When Pepper Is Added To The Fruit:
As mentioned earlier, adding pepper to the fruit will enhacne its taste. Well, adding this spice to the fruit also helps in speeding up the process of weight loss too. So, make sure you make use of this hot spice - pepper.
The Best Water-based Fruit:
It is said that about 90 per cent of the fruit contains water. The water present in watermelon helps to flush out the toxins from the body as well as aids in keeping the tummy full and thereby you off the other junk foods.
Make Yourself A Healthy Salad:
Add this refreshing fruit to your salad. Opt for fruit and vegetable salads for the summer. They will help to keep the immunity up and the metabolism rate going, to help improve in your weight loss plan.
Less Amount Of Calories:
Watermelon contains less amount of calories. Experts reveal that in one serving of this fruit, you are only consuming around 28 calories, which is totally awesome.
The 3 Important Health Benefits:
Apart from weight loss for the summer, watermelon is also good for reducing high cholestrol levels in the body. It prevents kidney stones and helps in keeping the digestive tract in a good and healthy condition. The other best health benefit of this fruit is that it is powerful in protecting the heart against diseases and strokes due to the presence of the vitamin called lycopene.