- 10 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 11 hrs ago Hina Khan Glams Up With Copper Green Eye Shadow And Glossy Nude Lips; Get The Look In A Few Simple Steps!
- 13 hrs ago Ugadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- 16 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 April 2021
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Five Indian athletes, including Olympics-qualified Priyanka Goswami, Covid 19 positive
- Movies Ankita Lokhande, Rahul Vaidya, Urvashi Dholakia And Other TV Celebs Wish Fans Happy Gudi Padwa
- News Prime Minister Narendra Modi calls for united global efforts to defeat COVID-19 pandemic
- Technology Step By Step Guide To Unlock And Recover Files From Locked SD Card
- Automobiles Kabira Mobility Hermes 75 High-Speed Commercial Delivery Electric Scooter Launched In India
- Finance Gold Price Fall Not Much A Worry for NBFCs, Banks Need To Be Watchful
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Watermelon, a super summer fruit, should be on top of your list this season. Watermelon has a ton of health benefits, and one of them includes weight loss.
Did you know that by consuming this red juicy fruit your tummy will get 10 times the happiness than by consuming any other meal?
Well, since watermelon has an abundance of fibre, nutrients and proteins, Boldsky suggests that this fruit is indeed the best for weight loss. However, if your diabetic in nature and still need to lose weight, this fruit can be consumed with a dash of pepper & salt.
On the other hand, there are various ways you can consume and enjoy this summer fruit. From a fruit juice, to a squash, to even in its natural form, watermelon can be eaten in many ways.
Now, one of the things that you should keep in mind while enjoying this fruit is to not consume the seeds along with the fruit.
When the seeds are consumed, they do not digest well in the stomach, which then leads to digestive problems and at times choking too. Removing the seeds before eating a watermelon is a better option.
So, guys, if you are looking at losing weight this hot season, watermelon is the perfect fruit to have that can aid in rapid and natural weight loss. Take a look at why we suggest this red juicy summer fruit to burn thy fat:
Fills Thy Void:
Watermelon contains a lot of water and other nutrients like vitamins A, C & D. When these vitamins are consumed either in fruit form or in the form of juice, it tends to fill the tummy, making you feel full. Due to this, you are unlikely to eat any other food that might contain more calories.
The Presence Of Protein:
Protein is important for weight loss. If you want to burn the calories, make sure that your diet has protein-based foods. These are the foods that give your body an instant energy and help to keep you active and fit.
When Pepper Is Added To The Fruit:
As mentioned earlier, adding pepper to the fruit will enhacne its taste. Well, adding this spice to the fruit also helps in speeding up the process of weight loss too. So, make sure you make use of this hot spice - pepper.
The Best Water-based Fruit:
It is said that about 90 per cent of the fruit contains water. The water present in watermelon helps to flush out the toxins from the body as well as aids in keeping the tummy full and thereby you off the other junk foods.
Make Yourself A Healthy Salad:
Add this refreshing fruit to your salad. Opt for fruit and vegetable salads for the summer. They will help to keep the immunity up and the metabolism rate going, to help improve in your weight loss plan.
Less Amount Of Calories:
Watermelon contains less amount of calories. Experts reveal that in one serving of this fruit, you are only consuming around 28 calories, which is totally awesome.
The 3 Important Health Benefits:
Apart from weight loss for the summer, watermelon is also good for reducing high cholestrol levels in the body. It prevents kidney stones and helps in keeping the digestive tract in a good and healthy condition. The other best health benefit of this fruit is that it is powerful in protecting the heart against diseases and strokes due to the presence of the vitamin called lycopene.