- 3 hrs ago 4 DIY Hair Masks For Monsoon Season, To Manage Hair Fall And Dandruff
- 6 hrs ago Hadid Sisters Hit Runway For Marc Jacobs With Partially 'Shaved' Heads And Bleached Brows
- 6 hrs ago July 2022: Lucky And Unlucky Zodiac Signs This Month
- 7 hrs ago Expert Article: Pericoronitis, An Unfamiliar But Agonizing Dental Issue
- Finance FD Interest Rate Comparison After Revision On July 1, 2022: Kotak Vs IDFC Vs Punjab & Sind Bank
- Education IDBI Executive Call Letter 2022 Released For Online Examination, Download IDBI Bank Executive Admit Card
- News Anti terror agency roped in to probe murder of Maharashtra chemist
- Sports Karnataka T20 League: KSCA to conduct tournament from August 15 -- Winners List, History, Teams
- Movies Ranbir Kapoor: I Have A Dream That Once In My Career, I Will Do A Negative Role
- Automobiles 2022 TVS iQube - Can It Compete With The Best Now?
- Technology Xiaomi 12S Series To Get Eco-Friendly Leather Rear Panel; Expected Features, Specs
- Travel Best Day Trips From Mumbai To Take Now
Watermelon, a super summer fruit, should be on top of your list this season. Watermelon has a ton of health benefits, and one of them includes weight loss.
Did you know that by consuming this red juicy fruit your tummy will get 10 times the happiness than by consuming any other meal?
Well, since watermelon has an abundance of fibre, nutrients and proteins, Boldsky suggests that this fruit is indeed the best for weight loss. However, if your diabetic in nature and still need to lose weight, this fruit can be consumed with a dash of pepper & salt.
On the other hand, there are various ways you can consume and enjoy this summer fruit. From a fruit juice, to a squash, to even in its natural form, watermelon can be eaten in many ways.
Now, one of the things that you should keep in mind while enjoying this fruit is to not consume the seeds along with the fruit.
When the seeds are consumed, they do not digest well in the stomach, which then leads to digestive problems and at times choking too. Removing the seeds before eating a watermelon is a better option.
So, guys, if you are looking at losing weight this hot season, watermelon is the perfect fruit to have that can aid in rapid and natural weight loss. Take a look at why we suggest this red juicy summer fruit to burn thy fat:
Fills Thy Void:
Watermelon contains a lot of water and other nutrients like vitamins A, C & D. When these vitamins are consumed either in fruit form or in the form of juice, it tends to fill the tummy, making you feel full. Due to this, you are unlikely to eat any other food that might contain more calories.
The Presence Of Protein:
Protein is important for weight loss. If you want to burn the calories, make sure that your diet has protein-based foods. These are the foods that give your body an instant energy and help to keep you active and fit.
When Pepper Is Added To The Fruit:
As mentioned earlier, adding pepper to the fruit will enhacne its taste. Well, adding this spice to the fruit also helps in speeding up the process of weight loss too. So, make sure you make use of this hot spice - pepper.
The Best Water-based Fruit:
It is said that about 90 per cent of the fruit contains water. The water present in watermelon helps to flush out the toxins from the body as well as aids in keeping the tummy full and thereby you off the other junk foods.
Make Yourself A Healthy Salad:
Add this refreshing fruit to your salad. Opt for fruit and vegetable salads for the summer. They will help to keep the immunity up and the metabolism rate going, to help improve in your weight loss plan.
Less Amount Of Calories:
Watermelon contains less amount of calories. Experts reveal that in one serving of this fruit, you are only consuming around 28 calories, which is totally awesome.
The 3 Important Health Benefits:
Apart from weight loss for the summer, watermelon is also good for reducing high cholestrol levels in the body. It prevents kidney stones and helps in keeping the digestive tract in a good and healthy condition. The other best health benefit of this fruit is that it is powerful in protecting the heart against diseases and strokes due to the presence of the vitamin called lycopene.
- recipesBest Soup For Summer: How To Prepare Sweet And Savory Watermelon Gazpacho
- wellnessRamadan 2021: Foods To Eat And Avoid For Fasting Associated Dehydration
- wellness12 Best Melons For Summer And Their Amazing Health Benefits With Recipes
- wellnessWhy Watermelon Juice is An Excellent Refreshing Drink For Summer
- lifeVideo Of Dog Eating A Slice Of Watermelon Like A Human Is Going Viral
- nutritionWatermelons: Health Benefits, Risks & Recipes
- basics17 Benefits Of Eating Watermelon During Pregnancy
- diet fitnessThe Watermelon Diet For Weight Loss
- skin careSkin-soothing Ingredients You Should Be Using This Summer
- nutrition9 Fantastic Health Benefits Of Watermelon Seeds
- diet fitnessTop 12 Food Combinations To Lose Weight Fast
- recipesWasabi Mushroom On Compressed Watermelon Recipe