- 8 hrs ago Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- 9 hrs ago 9 Skin Care Tips You Need To Follow This Winter Season
- 10 hrs ago Kangana Ranaut Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With A Ralph Lauren Suit
- 10 hrs ago Umang 2020: Raveena Tandon And Manisha Koirala Show Us How To Look Stylish Yet Distinctive
- Technology Best Selling Samsung Mobiles On Sale At Flipkart Republic Day Sale And Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, 17 MLAs taken in police custody
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
You hit the gym every day, do a whole lot of sit-ups and push-ups, but still you lag far behind in getting the desired six pack abs. So what are you lacking in? Along with the hard hitting exercises, taking care of the food that one eats is equally important for building up the six pack abs that you have been dreaming of.
A balanced diet comprising of fibre, protein, calcium, vitamins and minerals should form a part of everyday diet if one really wants to build up six pack abs. A diet that helps in boosting the metabolism should be incorporated.
Along with this, strictly keeping off junk food is highly recommended as this prevents burning of the fat from the belly and hinders from getting six pack abs.
It is said that abs are made in the kitchen and this holds absolutely true. If you just go on exercising like one crazy person, without taking care of what you are eating then probably you are making one big mistake. If you carry on this way then probably you would just end up losing weight.
Well for those men who are struggling to get six pack abs, here is a list of foods that they should consider eating every day. Take a look.
An excellent source of potassium, banana helps in fighting water retention in the body and helps tone the stomach as well. One or two bananas a day enhances in making up six pack abs.
Rich in protein, egg is one of the best food items that helps in building up the abs. Men, include one to two boiled eggs in your daily diet; it helps.
3. Whole Grains:
Whole grains are a rich source of fibre, minerals and proteins that are actually required by the body to burn the fat and build up the abs.
A bowl of salad every day is one of the most vital requirements if you are on the way to build up your abs. It consists of all the essential minerals and fibre that help in burning the extra flabs and enhance to build up the six pack.
Oatmeal consists of carbs, fibre and protein. Having just half a cup of oatmeal every day not just helps in providing the needed energy but it enhances in building up the abs too.
As the saying goes one apple a day keeps the doctor away, similarly having one apple a day also helps in building up the abs. Apples are rich in fibre and antioxidants, the two vital requirements to enhance a six pack.
Broccoli is rich in vitamin C and also contains one of the most important compounds called sulforaphane that helps to fight back the fat and build up the abs. A small bowl of broccoli every day is all that men need to include in their diet.
Yogurt is rich in calcium and probiotics; the normal fresh yogurt (not the flavoured ones) helps build up the muscles. One cup of yogurt should be included in the daily diet if men want to build up their abs.
Rich in fibre, spinach is one of the best green vegetables that helps burn calories and build up the muscles. It is best when consumed in the steamed form.
10. Lean Meat:
For those men who are non-vegetarian, they can add a bit of lean mean to their diet every day. It is rich in protein but at the same time it helps in burning the calories as well.