- 10 min ago 12 Affordable Christmas Gift Ideas To Make Your Loved Ones Feel Special
- 1 hr ago On Virat Kohli And Anushka Sharma's Anniversary, Their Wedding Wardrobe Decoded
- 1 hr ago Angad Bedi and Neha Dhupia's Outfits Remind Us Of Raj-Simran From Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
- 2 hrs ago You Need To Try These 11 Amazing Ways To Use Turmeric To Get Rid Of Pimples Right Now!
- News RSTV briefly stops telecast of Citizenship Bill discussion on instruction from Naidu
- Movies Sathish-Sindhu Wedding Ceremony: Vijay Sethupathi, Sivakarthikeyan & Others Attend Event!
- Technology Reasons That Made Apple AirPods 'Product Of The Decade' Over iPhones
- Sports Australia vs New Zealand, 1st Test: Preview, Dream11 prediction, team news, where to watch
- Finance Bharat Bond ETF Issue Opens On Dec 12: Should You Invest?
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Calcium is essential for the appropriate growth of the body, cells and tissues. It is essential for nurturing healthful hair and nails, as well as plays a considerable role in the functioning of the nervous system. Calcium is found in both plant and animal-based products. Read on to know more.
Dairy sources of calcium include milk, cheese and yogurt. Usually, one cup of milk, 1-2 ounces of cheese and one to two cups of yogurt will do for a healthful dose of calcium. Elderly people who find regular milk hard to digest may also drink soybean milk or include other sources of calcium in their daily diet.
Plus the aforementioned dairy sources, powdered skimmed milk and pudding may also be rich sources of calcium. Another valuable source of calcium is fish. Sardines, tuna and salmon are considered to be full of calcium and provide several health advantages. One to two cups or 5-6 ounces of these fish, without or with bones, are sufficient to supply up to 300 mg of calcium.
You may also purchase canned salmon and enjoy a healthful meal packed with nutrients. Pulses and beans are also a rich source of calcium. Women are advised to consume pulses to avoid suffering from osteoporosis.
Another rich source of calcium is orange juice. Fresh orange juice may be extracted at home and is particularly liked by kids. Individuals who have a busy schedule and do not find enough time to eat healthful meals every day should introduce orange juices to their diet. One cup of homemade orange juice is sufficient to provide 300 mg of calcium.
Along with the sources mentioned above, you may also try calcium rich natural supplements, particularly the ones made with coral calcium. Coral calcium is pure, refined and provides a lot more health advantages than normal calcium. Coral calcium is not a threat to the natural ecosystem, and it is thus considered to be completely safe for health.