- 46 min ago Lokmat Most Stylish Awards 2021: Ananya Panday, Sara Ali Khan, And Other Actresses In Their Fashionable Best
- 4 hrs ago Can Babies Be Depressed: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment Of Baby Depression (Paediatric Depression)
- 5 hrs ago Amazon Sale: Sparkling Jewellery With Up To 70% Off; Pick Your Favourite Jewellery
- 10 hrs ago Omicron Variant: India Revises Guidelines For International Travellers; State-wise Guidelines
- Sports 'Hopefully he got the date wrong' - Tuchel laughs off Rangnick claim over Chelsea job offer
- News Omicron scare: Govt orders probe into test reports of South African national that allowed him to leave India
- Movies Chloe Zhao, Scarlett Johansson Listed Among FT's 25 Most Influential Women
- Automobiles MoEVing Orders 1,000 Euler Motors HiLoad EVs
- Education CBSE Class 12 Term 1 English Exam Answer Key 2021, Download Unofficial CBSE Class 12 English Answer Key Here
- Technology Moto G51 5G India Launch Officially Teased; First Phone With Snapdragon 480+ Chip
- Finance InFinity Forum- India's beyond-Boundaries FinTech Event
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Weight loss is a common topic, whenever you talk about health and beauty. However, do you know that there are many people who look for tips to increase their weight? Just like how excess weight is harmful for your health, being thin is also not recommended. Maintaining an ideal weight is the key. You may find many health and beauty-boosting products in the market that claim an instant weight gain. But, remember, these have their own associated side effects. Trying natural ways to increase your weight is the safest option.
Herbal teas are gaining popularity for their interesting property of promoting weight gain. There are more than 7 teas that can aid in weight gain. We are usually advised to increase our food intake to increase weight. However, it is not always practically possible, as doing this may increase the risk of other problems such as increased cholesterol and glucose levels in the body. This increases the importance of considering teas that help in weight gain.
Here, we have listed the most popular 7 teas that aid in weight gain. This can help you in gaining weight by just having a sip often.
Herbal Tea With Sugar
Increasing calorie intake is the most effective way to increase weight. Sugar is high in calories, and this can benefit you for during weight gain. Also, adding milk to the tea will increase the calories to a higher level.
This is one of the most commonly used teas for gaining weight. Dandelion tea is a herbal tea, made from the roasted roots of a dandelion plant. This tea is a good substitute for those who love coffee because it resembles coffee in its taste.
If you are looking for excellent teas that help in weight gain, you can never skip sipping gentian tea. This is commonly used by people who want to increase weight, especially by those who experience a sudden weight loss. Sipping on this tea can promote food absorption, gastric secretion and appetite.
Fenugreek tea is a favourite of women because of its interesting property to boost their private assets. While some prefer taking fenugreek seeds after soaking it overnight, few others prefer it in the form of tea. Add 5 seeds in a cup of boiled water and enjoy your drink.
Chamomile is one of the 7 teas that aid in weight gain, due to its property to solve digestive-related issues such as flatulence and indigestion. This will then help to improve the appetite. So, make it a habit to drink chamomile tea regularly and get into that shape easily.
Is peppermint tea one of your favourite herbal teas? If so, now you can increase the frequency of taking peppermint tea to improve your physic as well. Peppermint tea is very good and it can increase your appetite by making your digestion processes perfect.
Chen Pi tea
Chen Pi is nothing but dried citrus peel supplements that can satisfy your taste buds. Along with that, you can enjoy an added benefit of gaining weight, as the tea can increase your appetite by regulating the gastric secretions.
Thus, you can gain weight in the most safest way possible, by including a cup of herbal tea in your daily routine.
Buy Best Health Insurance Plans