- 7 hrs ago Children Inherit Intelligence Mainly From Their Mothers: How Far Is It True?
- 9 hrs ago Single Foster Dad Adopts Five Children To Ensure They Stay United As A Family
- 10 hrs ago Indian Festival Of Holi In Germany: The Colourful Summer Party
- 12 hrs ago Guru Hargobind Singh Birth Anniversary 2022: Interesting Facts About The Sixth Guru Of The Sikhs
- Technology List Of Best 8GB RAM Xiaomi Smartphones To Buy In India Under Rs. 25,000
- Sports Wimbledon 2022: Nadal survives injury and Fritz scare to enter semifinals as he keeps career slam hopes alive
- Movies Ariyippu Becomes First Malayalam Film To Get Selected In The Competition Section Of Locarno Film Festival
- News Raids on Vivo: China hopes for a 'fair' probe in accordance with law
- Finance Silver Rate Drops Sharply By Rs. 200, Check Rates In Major Cities Here
- Automobiles Yamaha FZ25 Vs TVS Ronin - Specs Comparison
- Education TBSE 10th, 12th Result 2022 Declared At tbresults.tripura.gov.in, Check Tripura Madhyamik, HS Result
- Travel Great Barrier Reef: Planet's Natural Ornaments
When the alarm goes off at six in the morning, you wake up to see the beautiful rising sun. Early morning workouts are great since it makes you feel alive and energetic from the start of the day.
When you exercise in the morning, it provides you with a wide range of benefits that offers physical and mental gratification. Morning exercises will help in gaining all the long lost strength from the previous day, and will help boost your metabolism. Experts say that if one worksout for 45 minutes in the morning, for the next 48 hours your metabolism rates goes up to a maximum.
In order to start early, you should sleep early so that you have enough energy stored in your body for a morning workout. If you are a beginner to an early morning workout, here are some of the fitness tips you should keep in mind.
It is advisable to have a light meal if you are having a late dinner. When you have a heavy dinner late, you will not only arise late for your early morning workout, but your tummy will feel heavy too in the morning.
Early to bed
You need to store enough energy for your early morning workout, therefore it is advisable for you to follow a regular sleep pattern. One fitness tip to keep in mind is, get eight hours of sound sleep and wake up early to boost your energy.
Long warm ups
Before you start your early morning workout, you need to do a small warm up first. Stretching is the best warm up fitness tip for you to follow. There are several rules for you to follow while stretching as well, so get informed.
Exercise your enjoy
If you are a regular exercise-holic, you must be fond of one form of exercise you enjoy to do. Start your early morning workout with the exercise you love the most, and then move on to the next. If you are a beginner, start with an easy exercise.
Lifting weights at an early morning workout session is one of the ways to keep your heart healthy and body active. The fitness tip for you to follow when you lift up weights is to breathe slowly and deeply. Do not strain your body too much and go step by step when it comes to increasing the grams of the weight.
These are some of the best fitness tips for an early morning workout.
- diet fitnessFitness Tips: 12 Simple Tips To Move More Everyday
- diet fitnessWorld Health Day 2022: What Are Fad Diets? Why Are They Popular Instead Of Being Unsafe?
- nutritionCovid Effect: Indian Consumers Now More Conscious Of Health, Fitness And Holistic Nutrition, Says EY Survey
- kidsChildren Exercised Less During COVID Lockdown – 4 Tips To get Them Moving Again
- offer of the dayAttractive Offers On Gym Equipment: Up To 56% Off On Treadmill, Gym Sets And More
- offer of the dayAmazon Sale: Build Your Fitness With Up To 15% Off On Electric Bikes
- offer of the dayAmazon Sale 2021: Great Deals On Fitness Equipment, Treadmills, Yoga Mats And More
- offer of the dayAmazon Sale: Home Gym Sets, Bluetooth Body Weighing Scale, And More Gym Essentials With Up To 70% Off
- diet fitnessExercises For People With Disabilities And Limited Mobility
- diet fitnessAahana Kumra's 'London Diaries'! Check Out Her Fitness Routine
- diet fitnessWhy Diet Is the Most Important Part Of Fitness
- diet fitnessBlood Flow Restriction At Tokyo Olympics 2020: Popular Fitness Trend Among Olympians