- 1 hr ago To Fast Or Not To Fast! A Nutritionist’s View On Fasting, Its Benefits And Side Effects
- 4 hrs ago Excited For Bigg Boss 14? Well, Gauahar Khan’s Powder Blue Gown From The Promo Will Excite You More!
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2020
- 17 hrs ago ICW 2020: JJ Valaya’s Gorgeous Ottoman-inspired Outfits Are A Break From Minimalism
- Technology Poco X3 With Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G Chipset Launched In India; Better Than Competition?
- Automobiles Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro And 1100 Sport Pro Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 11.95 Lakh
- News Prime Minister Narendra Modi to hold discussions with Sri Lankan counterpart on September 26
- Movies Khaali Peeli Trailer: Ishaan, Ananya Are On The Run From Cops And A 'Menacing' Jaideep Ahlawat
- Sports Why Cengiz Under looks to be a great signing for Brendan Rodgers
- Finance Vodafone Idea Slips 7% On Reports That It May Need To Pay 10% AGR Dues By Mar
- Education CBSE Class 12 Compartment Exam Date 2020 Schedule
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
As humans we will always have the fear of being affected by diseases, right?
Right from the minute we learn how to think, we start to develop the fear of diseases and death, because it is only natural for humans to fear these things, as we are built with a survival instinct.
We see people around us being afflicted with various diseases and even see their lives being taken away by certain diseases. So, we get an idea about what diseases are more dangerous than the others and major diseases like heart ailments, cancer, AIDS and diabetes are few among them.
As we may already know, diabetes is a metabolic disorder, in which the blood sugar level becomes very high, due to the fluctuation of the hormone insulin produced in the body. Symptoms of diabetes include, excessive thirst, frequent urge to urinate, slow wound healing, low immunity, weight fluctuations, fatigue etc.
Diabetes does not have a permanent cure as of now, but its symptoms can be treated and managed with the help of regular medications, healthy diet and exercise. The patients may have to take medications on a daily basis for the rest of their lives.
As we know, taking medications made from strong chemicals on a daily basis, can harm our health in the long run, even though they may work towards reducing the symptoms of the diseases. So, we must do everything we can to try and control the symptoms naturally and aim for lowering the dose of the medications, after speaking to your doctor.
There are a number of natural ingredients right in our kitchens and gardens which come with amazing medicinal properties which can not only prevent but also treat a number of diseases.
Natural remedies can treat a whole array of ailments, starting from a minor headache to major diseases like cancer and diabetes also being one among them. So, here is a natural, home-made drink which can reduce diabetes' symptoms. Learn how it can treat diabetes, here.
Power Of Natural Medications
Most of us would have heard of the ancient medicinal form of Ayurveda, which originated in India and uses natural ingredients to prepare powerful medications to prevent and treat a number of diseases.
One of the best advantages natural medications have over modern medications, is the lack of side-effects, as no chemicals are infused into them.
So, natural medications can be used for a long time, without the fear of side-effects.
Check out this natural drink which can treat diabetes symptoms, here.
- Fresh Juiced Gooseberry - 4 tablespoons
- Cinnamon Powder - 1 tablespoon
- Curry Leaves - 5-6
Method Of Preparation:
Add the suggested amounts of gooseberry juice, cinnamon powder, curry leaves and ½ a cup of water into a blender. Grind well to form a liquid. Drink this juice, every morning, before breakfast. Do not add any sugar or salt to the juice.
This home remedy to treat diabetes symptoms works exceptionally well, when used on regular basis, in the right quantities. However, one must also note that, consuming this natural medication is only effective when certain healthy lifestyle changes are made.
Cutting out sugar completely from your diet, eating balanced meals, exercising moderately every day, quitting vices such as smoking and alcoholic drinks, are some of the lifestyle changes that must be made.
Gooseberry juice contains high amounts of vitamin C, which has the ability to regulate the insulin levels in your body to keep the blood sugar under control, thus treating diabetes symptoms.
A number of studies have also shown that, cinnamon is yet another natural ingredient which contains powerful enzymes which can normalise the blood sugar levels in diabetic patients.
Curry leaves, which are used to garnish are dishes also comes with medicinal properties which can treat diabetes symptoms, as it contains phosphorus and vitamin C.
So, the combination of these three natural ingredients can effectively treat diabetes symptoms.
Do note that, medications prescribed for diabetes must not be stopped even if you are taking this natural medication, until you speak to your doctor.