- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 12 hrs ago 'AmTrue,' A Safe Menstrual Cup For Women, Was Awarded The International Glory Awards 2022
- 15 hrs ago New Treatment For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Could Provide Lasting Relief Without Surgery
- 15 hrs ago Here Are Some Tips To Help You Achieve Natural-Looking And Fuller Eyebrows
- Sports Pakistan vs England: Abdullah Shafique, Imam-ul-Haq, Zak Crawley, Ben Ducket create Unique Batting record
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Discounts – Save Big Money Before Jan 2023 Price Hike
- News Washington still soft to Muslim Brotherhood
- Technology Elon Musk To Expose Twitter’s Alleged Suppression Of "Hunter Biden Story"
- Finance Auto Stocks To Buy: Investment Call To 4 Large Cap Stocks After Sales Update: KR Choksey
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna Charges Whopping Amount For A Single Song In Mahesh Babu And Trivikram Srinivas’s SSMB 28?
- Education Amrita IAS Foundation Programme Launches Comprehensive Online Sessions For Young Civil Services Aspirants
- Travel 7 Insane but True Things About Travel You Never Realized
Official data showed on Thursday that China's daily COVID cases have reached a record high since the start of the pandemic, as the country works to curb the spread of the disease through snap lockdowns, mass testing, and travel restrictions .
Despite being relatively small in comparison to China's vast population of 1.4 billion, this is the highest number of cases reported in a single day since the outbreak of the influenza pandemic began in 2019 .
Here are the important details:
1. According to the National Health Bureau, China recorded 31,454 domestic cases - 27,517 of them without symptoms - on Wednesday.
2. Health officials reported on Thursday that, excluding imported cases, there were 31,444 new local cases on November 23, of which 3,927 were symptomatic and 27,517 were asymptomatic .
3. It is important to note that these numbers exceed the 29,390 infections recorded in mid-April, when residents of Shanghai were unable to buy food and receive medical care due to a lockdown.
4. In contrast to the previous day, there was one death, bringing the total number of deaths to 5,232. As of November 23, mainland China had confirmed 297,516 cases with symptoms of COVID.
5. According to reports, Beijing's zero-covid policy can cause even small outbreaks to result in the closure of entire cities and the quarantine of contacts with infected patients. As the pandemic approaches the third year, the population is becoming fatigued, which has led to sporadic protests and decreased productivity.
- disorders cureCOVID Can Trigger Parkinson's Disease: Study
- disorders cureCommon COVID Symptoms In Fully Vaccinated Individuals: What You Should Know
- wellnessMild COVID Linked To Life-Threatening Blood Clots, Increased Risk Of Cardiovascular Disease; Study
- wellnessCOVID-19 Variants In India: New COVID Variant May Pose Threat To Elderly People
- basicsCovid-19 Linked To Early Onset Of Periods: What You Need To Know
- wellnessCOVID XBB Variants Of Omicron In India: What You Should Know
- disorders cureOmicron BF.7 In India, Risk Of Fresh Wave During Diwali: What You Should Know
- disorders cureCOVID-19 And Dengue Symptoms: Similarities And Differences
- wellnessOld Age Is A Risk Factor For Pneumonia Due To The Omicron Variant: Study
- disorders cureWhat Is Khosta-2? Everything You Need To Know About The COVID Vaccine-Resistant Virus Detected In Russia
- wellnessCoronavirus Residues Might Be Causing Long COVID: New Study
- kidsTwin Viral Concerns Of COVID-19 And Monkeypox In Kids: What Parents Should Know