- 48 min ago Weekly Horoscope, 04 December To 10 December 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 04 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 10 hrs ago Do You Walk Every Day? Here Are 10 Common Walking Mistakes To Avoid
- 11 hrs ago Can Raw Honey Lower Blood Sugar And Cholesterol?
- Sports Germany must reinvent themselves after latest World Cup downfall, says ex-captain Lahm
- Movies HIT 2 Day 2 Box Office Collection Worldwide: Adivi Sesh's Crime Film Gets Going Without Competition!
- Finance Axis Securities Sees Upside Potential In PSU Bank Stock, Large Cap Private Bank, Buy Call Assigned
- News MCD Elections 2022 LIVE: Stage set for high-stakes civic polls; Polling to begin at 8 am
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms Ioniq 5 EV To Be Equipped With Level 2 ADAS – Comes With Front & Rear Radars
- Travel Indian Dentist Set A World Record For The Fastest Travel On Foot From Leh To Manali, Read About Mahendra Mah
- Education Around 3,000 Agniveers have joined Indian Navy
- Technology Twitter Restores Pranay Pathole's Account: Did Elon Musk Intervene?
Sometimes we need escapism from reality but then facing reality is important to achieve that escapism. Somewhere, the thought got reflected in Viktor&Rolf's SS 2019 collection at Paris Fashion Week. Titled, 'Fashion Statements', this collection was about making voice in the world dominated by noise. It was like the trapped frustrated thoughts of the social media-generation finally getting unleashed. The language was straight-forward and haute couture.
Statements such as 'No', 'I Am My Own Muse', 'I Want A Better World', and 'Sorry I'M Late I Didn't Want To Come' were seen on abstract outfits. While the messages were strong but the ensembles were delicate yet dramatic. They were dipped in pastel to bright shades and only a few attires were splashed in dark hues. However, the bigger point was that strength and courage can be observed and felt in various forms. Actually deconstructed silhouettes mattered because it encapsulated the feeling of the present world, which challenges the generally rooted or conditioned ideas and sensibilities.
Viktor&Rolf's collection was also successful in reiterating that fact that how much we are influenced and affected by pop culture and the internet. Their collection was unapologetic and candid. These ruffled outfits definitely symbolised groundbreaking design strategy. So, what do you think about the collection? Let us know that in the comment section.
- bollywood wardrobeParis Fashion Week 2022: Deepika Padukone's Nomad-Inspired Louis Vuitton Look
- fashionParis Fashion Week 2022: Bella Hadid’s Spray-On Coperni Dress, Iconic Fashion Moment On The Runway!
- fashion trendsParis Fashion Week Spring-Summer 2023: Issey Miyake Show Has Acrobatics On Runway; Rick Owens Shows Egypt
- fashion trendsKenzo Takada Dies At 81 From COVID-19, The Designer Was Celebrated For His Happy Colourful Outfits
- fashion trendsMaisie Williams Aka Arya Stark’s Latest Sassy Look Plus Two More Edgy Outfits Of Hers Decoded
- bollywood wardrobeHappy Birthday Sonam Kapoor: 7 Times The Diva Layered Her Outfits And Made It Look Extraordinary
- make up tipsHow To Get Sonam Kapoor's Egyptian Goddess Make-up At Paris Fashion Week
- women fashionInstagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- bollywood wardrobeSonam Kapoor's Paris Fashion Week Closet Is Impressive And We Are Crushing On Her Sari Tuxedo Look
- fashion trendsParis Fashion Week: Cardi B Makes A Suffocating Entry In Her Head-to-Toe Floral Outfit
- fashion trendsIndia Couture Week 2019: Rahul Mishra's Show Is Proof That He Is A Fashion Poet
- fashion trends#MustCheckOut Paris Fashion Week Looks That Your Favourite Divas Could Steal!