- 5 min ago After Zoe Saldana at Cannes 2011, Aishwarya Also Gives Us A Candy Cane Dress Moment At Cannes
- 54 min ago Sonam Dazzled In A Plush Attire At Cannes 2019, But Was It Too Maximalist For A Dinner Party?
- 1 hr ago Compartment Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 12 hrs ago Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Technology Google's ban on Huawei will also affect sales in Europe and India, says experts
- News After exit poll predictions, Roshan Baig appeals Muslims to 'join hands' with BJP if need arises
- Movies Raghava Lawrence UPSET With Akshay Kumar After His Bitter Fallout With Laxmmi Bomb Makers?
- Automobiles Renault Reveals Official Teaser Video For The Triber — More Passion For Life Coming July 2019
- Sports 'Rush', a film inspired by Niki Lauda-James Hunt rivalry
- Finance Bitcoin Rally Continues After A Short Drag; Breaches $8000 Mark
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Sometimes we need escapism from reality but then facing reality is important to achieve that escapism. Somewhere, the thought got reflected in Viktor&Rolf's SS 2019 collection at Paris Fashion Week. Titled, 'Fashion Statements', this collection was about making voice in the world dominated by noise. It was like the trapped frustrated thoughts of the social media-generation finally getting unleashed. The language was straight-forward and haute couture.
Statements such as 'No', 'I Am My Own Muse', 'I Want A Better World', and 'Sorry I'M Late I Didn't Want To Come' were seen on abstract outfits. While the messages were strong but the ensembles were delicate yet dramatic. They were dipped in pastel to bright shades and only a few attires were splashed in dark hues. However, the bigger point was that strength and courage can be observed and felt in various forms. Actually deconstructed silhouettes mattered because it encapsulated the feeling of the present world, which challenges the generally rooted or conditioned ideas and sensibilities.
Viktor&Rolf's collection was also successful in reiterating that fact that how much we are influenced and affected by pop culture and the internet. Their collection was unapologetic and candid. These ruffled outfits definitely symbolised groundbreaking design strategy. So, what do you think about the collection? Let us know that in the comment section.