- 3 hrs ago Erythritol: Health Benefits And Side Effects
- 4 hrs ago International Men's Day 2019: Things You Can Do To Make Your Man Feel Special
- 4 hrs ago This Winter Season, Keep Your Nail Game Strong With These Superb Trending Colours
- 5 hrs ago Aamir Khan's Laal Singh Chaddha Look Is So In Tune With The Fashion Sensibilities Of A Common Man
- News Vodafone Idea, Airtel to raise mobile service rates from December amid financial crunch
- Technology Redmi Note 8 With 3GB RAM To Be Launched Soon In India: Price And Availability
- Sports Hope X1 Racing League revives stagnant Indian motorsport scene: Karthikeyan
- Movies Rakul Preet Singh Joins The Cast Of John Abraham And Jacqueline Fernandez Starrer Attack
- Finance Should You Get An Insurance To Cover Possible Loss Of Car Keys?
- Automobiles Land Rover Off-Road Driving Experience: The "Above & Beyond Tour 2019’ Comes To Bangalore
- Travel Igatpuri – A Perfect Travel Destination
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Taylor Swift grabbed the headlines as she won the Icon Award at the 2019 Teen Choice Awards. The "Me!" singer accepted the award from World Cup Champion, Alex Morgan. Taylor Swift praised Morgan for talking about pay inequality and taking a firm stand for this issue. What struck us were the surfboard, which she was seen holding and her absolutely colourful Versace attire for the occasion.
The surfboard was presented to her and it was a personalised surfboard, which featured the prints of her three cats - Olivia Benson, Meredith Grey, and Benjamin Button. And coming to Taylor's Versace body suit, it was an interesting number and something that made our eyes pop out. It was a pretty kaleidoscopic attire, which was accentuated by Versace's iconic motifs in gold. The outfit that consisted of a plunging neckline top, high-waist shorts, and a crisp blazer was splashed in myriad hues of blue, pink, black, red, and green.
A perfect outfit for morning, noon, and night parties, it seems like Taylor Swift is on her way to set the trends with this ensemble. She paired her attire with bright orange and pink stilettos by Kat Maconie. Her makeup was dewy with a pink lip shade, blue inverted eye liner, and subtly contoured cheekbones. Her bangs and puffed blonde tresses completed her look. Taylor Swift looked fabulous. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.