- 20 min ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Five: Genelia D’ Souza Gives Us The Best Showstopper Moment With This Red Lehenga
- 1 hr ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Exudes Contrasting Vibes With Her Two LFW 2019 Black Gowns
- 1 hr ago LFW W/F 2019 Finale: Kareena Kapoor Khan Brings Alive Old Hollywood Glamour With Her Classy Look
- 2 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day 5: Genelia D'Souza Demonstrates Why Smokey Eye Look Is A Classic
- Sports Premier League Review: Spurs slip up, Man City win at Bournemouth
- Movies Ace Of Space 2 Full Contestants List: Deepak Thakur, Lucinda Nicholas & Others In Vikas Gupta’s Show
- News Out on bail, Bulandshahr violence accused gets hero welcome
- Technology How To Add And Remove Channel Packs Using Tata Sky Mobile App
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Taylor Swift grabbed the headlines as she won the Icon Award at the 2019 Teen Choice Awards. The "Me!" singer accepted the award from World Cup Champion, Alex Morgan. Taylor Swift praised Morgan for talking about pay inequality and taking a firm stand for this issue. What struck us were the surfboard, which she was seen holding and her absolutely colourful Versace attire for the occasion.
The surfboard was presented to her and it was a personalised surfboard, which featured the prints of her three cats - Olivia Benson, Meredith Grey, and Benjamin Button. And coming to Taylor's Versace body suit, it was an interesting number and something that made our eyes pop out. It was a pretty kaleidoscopic attire, which was accentuated by Versace's iconic motifs in gold. The outfit that consisted of a plunging neckline top, high-waist shorts, and a crisp blazer was splashed in myriad hues of blue, pink, black, red, and green.
A perfect outfit for morning, noon, and night parties, it seems like Taylor Swift is on her way to set the trends with this ensemble. She paired her attire with bright orange and pink stilettos by Kat Maconie. Her makeup was dewy with a pink lip shade, blue inverted eye liner, and subtly contoured cheekbones. Her bangs and puffed blonde tresses completed her look. Taylor Swift looked fabulous. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.