- 10 hrs ago Mother’s Day 2021: Bake A Sooji Cake For Your Mother
- 12 hrs ago Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- 13 hrs ago House Of The Dragon Actress Olivia Cooke’s Cute High Ponytail Hairstyle Gives Retro Feel; Pictures Inside!
- 14 hrs ago Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Things That You Can Donate On This Day
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Automobiles Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
The Met Gala 2020 was supposed to happen on the first Monday of May but due to coronavirus pandemic, the fashion's biggest event has been postponed. However, that doesn't mean the celebrities and fashion enthusiasts can't reminisce about previous Met Galas. In fact, Billy Porter (whose last year's Met Gala costume totally won us) and Vogue came up with Met Gala challenge, which had a number of influencers and celebrities copying the looks of their favourite Met Gala costumes.
One such famous celebrity, who participated in this challenge, was Mindy Kaling. The Ocean's 8 actress, who has come up with Netflix series, Never Have I Ever, dressed as Jared Leto. She aced the look of Jared Leto from last year's Met Gala. The 2019 Met Gala theme was 'Camp: Notes on Fashion' and Jared Leto nailed the theme in his Gucci attire. He wore a blazing red cloak that was accentuated by satin fabric and featured silver jewelled tones. His ensemble also had asymmetrical hem but the most interesting aspect about his look was the replica of the head he carried. Yes, that certainly gave us goosebumps.
Jared Leto's ensemble was one of the favourites to be copied in Met Gala Challenge. Mindy Kaling recreated it with the help of a tarp, some Christmas lights, and packing tape. Her attire was red in colour too with Christmas lights as a substitute for silver jewelled tones. She even made a fake beard to look like Jared Leto and carried a replica of the head. Well, Mindy, we must say Alessandro Michele should approve this look. We thought Mindy Kaling gave it a nice try and made us think about Jared Leto at last year's Met Gala.
So, what do you think about Mindy Kaling's look? Let us know that.