- 34 min ago Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- 1 hr ago Rana Daggubati And Miheeka Bajaj Tie The Knot And Look Resplendent In Their Outfits
- 4 hrs ago Happy Birthday Hansika Motwani: 5 Wow-Worthy Fashion Photoshoots Of The Actress That Left Us Stunned
- 6 hrs ago 8 Quick Hacks For Foundation That Is Too Dark For You
- News Kerala CM denies discrimination in providing compensation to victims of landslide and air crash
- Movies Sushant Singh Case: Father KK Singh Files Counter Affidavit Before SC Against Rhea Chakraborty
- Sports Rumour Has It: Chelsea to battle Leeds and Liverpool for Ben White
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- Technology Dell Mobile Adapter Speakerphone Review: A Good Addition To Your Desk
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
The Met Gala 2020 was supposed to happen on the first Monday of May but due to coronavirus pandemic, the fashion's biggest event has been postponed. However, that doesn't mean the celebrities and fashion enthusiasts can't reminisce about previous Met Galas. In fact, Billy Porter (whose last year's Met Gala costume totally won us) and Vogue came up with Met Gala challenge, which had a number of influencers and celebrities copying the looks of their favourite Met Gala costumes.
One such famous celebrity, who participated in this challenge, was Mindy Kaling. The Ocean's 8 actress, who has come up with Netflix series, Never Have I Ever, dressed as Jared Leto. She aced the look of Jared Leto from last year's Met Gala. The 2019 Met Gala theme was 'Camp: Notes on Fashion' and Jared Leto nailed the theme in his Gucci attire. He wore a blazing red cloak that was accentuated by satin fabric and featured silver jewelled tones. His ensemble also had asymmetrical hem but the most interesting aspect about his look was the replica of the head he carried. Yes, that certainly gave us goosebumps.
Jared Leto's ensemble was one of the favourites to be copied in Met Gala Challenge. Mindy Kaling recreated it with the help of a tarp, some Christmas lights, and packing tape. Her attire was red in colour too with Christmas lights as a substitute for silver jewelled tones. She even made a fake beard to look like Jared Leto and carried a replica of the head. Well, Mindy, we must say Alessandro Michele should approve this look. We thought Mindy Kaling gave it a nice try and made us think about Jared Leto at last year's Met Gala.
So, what do you think about Mindy Kaling's look? Let us know that.