- 8 min ago 10 Best Quadriceps Exercises To Strengthen Your Thighs
- 16 min ago National Press Day 2019: Know What It Is And Why Is It Observed
- 56 min ago International Day Of Tolerance 2019: Know About The Date, History And Significance Of The Day
- 1 hr ago On Met's 150th Anniversary, Met Gala 2020 Theme Will Be Based On Time
- News Sena rules out attending NDA meet, accuses BJP of "Horse Trading"
- Movies Sidharth Malhotra Brings Back The Mass Hero Phenomenon With Marjaavaan
- Sports IPL 2020: All you need to know about auction: Date, venue, players on auction, money available for teams, TV info
- Finance SEBI Asks To Link Investor's Demat And PAN With UCC
- Technology Sony Robotic Dog Aibo Can Now Perform New Tasks
- Automobiles Skoda Offers Limited Time Discounts On Select Trims Of Rapid Model: Available Only This November
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
There were a lot of predictions that took rounds before the onset of Met Gala 2019. One of those collections, which were predicted to be 'Campy' was the Gucci's Fall/Winter 2018-19 collection, which the brand showed at the Milan Fashion Week. The collection had models carrying replica of their own heads, which gave goosebumps to the audience. The Met Gala 2019 theme was about celebrating unnatural and this kind of a look fitted the bill. Jared Leto rocked this very Gucci look at Met Gala.
The 'Into the Wild' actor quite obviously nailed the theme by flaunting a replica of his head. However, this look turned out to be a bit dull since it was predicted and already been shown at a fashion week. So, as far as the analysis goes Jared Leto aced the theme, which talked about artifice. Now coming to his attire, it was a vibrant red cloak and it was definitely Met Gala-worthy. Yes, it did have an androgynous touch, which made it fall within the cannon of the theme.
The satiny ensemble of his was accentuated by sparkly silver jewelled tones, which made us actually reminiscent of the last year's theme, 'Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination'. The whole Jared Leto effect was certainly dramatic but what we call, safe dramatic. So, do you think Jared Leto looked impressive enough? Let us know that in the comment section.