- 7 hrs ago Signs That You Are Too Emotionally Dependent On Your Partner
- 8 hrs ago Malaika Arora’s Haircare Recipe: Get Healthy Hair In Just 6 Steps!
- 9 hrs ago Moisturising Ingredients For Oily Skin: Make Sure Your Moisturiser Have These Five Ingredients
- 13 hrs ago Jwalamukhi Yoga 2022: Dos And Don’ts That You Need To Be Aware Of
- Travel Pangong Frozen Lake Marathon: First Marathon At An Altitude Of 13,862 Feet
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Croatia 4-1 Canada: Russia finalists hit form to eliminate inexperienced entertainers
- Movies Bigg Boss 6 Telugu Elimination: Rajsekhar Packs The Bags & Leaves The House In The 12th Week Episode
- News Owaisi hurls 'chhota recharge' barb at AAP, terms Kejriwal 'Modi of 2013'
- Education How Free courses being offered by Google can boost your career growth?
- Finance Top Brokerages Suggests Accumulate Two Multibagger Large Cap & Small Cap Stocks For High Returns
- Automobiles Winter Car Care & Check List – Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- Technology Xiaomi 13 With Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Tipped To Launch On December 1
Game of Thrones actress, Maisie Williams, who played the role of Arya Stark in the series, recently graced the Dior Spring 2021 show at the ongoing Paris Fashion Week. The actress impressed us with her street-style perfect outfit, which we have talked about. Known for her edgy style, Maisie Williams fashion is always on-point, which is why we have also decoded her two more outfits for some unconventional fashion goals. Read on to stay inspired!
Maisie Williams' Dior Outfit
Maisie Williams surprised us with her sporty avatar at the Dior Spring-Summer 2021 show. The actress kept it fresh and sassy with her all-brown attire that consisted of a parka and shorts. It was a brown-hued ensemble with a zipper at the neckline and the words, 'Christian Dior' written in bold. She also wore black boots with matching brown socks-like attachment. The boots also had Christian Dior written on it. Maisie carried a sling bag with her and wore a mask that went well with her look. The makeup was highlighted by green eye shadow. The blonde short tresses rounded out her avatar.
Maisie Williams' Kenzo Attire
Maisie Williams also gave us winter-wear goals early this year with her Kenzo dress. The actress wore a Kenzo dress that she paired with a white-hued polo-neck sweater. It was not only a stylish outfit but also the one that could keep you warm. Speaking about her dress, it was accentuated by abstract patterns in muted tones and Maisie carried a cute pink purse and her white phone with it. The makeup was enhanced by pink lip shade but her bubblegum pink locks were what caught our attention the most.
Maisie Williams' Multi-Hued Dress
For the Daisie App, Maisie Williams was dressed to impress in her multi-hued number that was half-sleeved and accentuated by multi-hued embellishments in pink and yellow tones. It seemed like an old-fashioned dress but with a modern touch. She accentuated her dress with white-toned crochet lace trimmings. The makeup was light and highlighted by pink lip shade and the statement crown made her look like present-day Queen Arya Stark.
So, which attire of hers did you like the most? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Maisie Williams' Instagram
- women fashionMET Gala 2021: Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner, Billie Eilish And Megan Fox Flaunt Statement Beauty Looks
- fashion trendsGame Of Thrones Actresses At Emmys Show That You Don't Have To Try Too Hard To Look Awesome
- art cultureThe Lord Of The Rings: The Rings Of Power Series - Back To Middle Earth
- art cultureGame Of Thrones Actor Peter Dinklage Miffed With Disney's Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs Remake
- fashion trendsHouse Of The Dragon: First Look And Outfits Of The Characters Rhaenyra Targaryen And Daemon Targaryen
- fashion trendsRemembering The 60s and 70s Fashion Of Late Actor Diana Rigg Aka Olenna Tyrell Of Game Of Thrones
- fashion trendsSophie Turner And Joe Jonas’ Major Fashion Moments That Will Make You Go ‘Aww’
- bollywood wardrobeBhumi Pednekar’s Khaleesi Look Has Caught The Attention Of Game Of Thrones Fans
- fashion trendsThe Queens Of The Popular Web Series And Their Personality Revealed Through Their Outfits
- fashion trendsNick Jonas Birthday Special: Five Times The Sucker Singer Slayed It In Style
- fashion trendsSophie Turner (Sansa Stark) Has Oodles Of '60s And '70s Fashion Inspiration For Us & We Love It
- bollywood wardrobeNeha Dhupia Or Sayani Gupta: Whose Game of Thrones-inspired Dress Will You Pick?