- 7 hrs ago 6 Ways In Which You Can Encourage Your Baby To Crawl
- 8 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 8 hrs ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 9 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- Sports Dominika Cibulkova retires aged 30
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sarrdaarni Slips To 2nd Spot; Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka Witnesses Jump
- News Will work to form govt in Maharashtra, won’t reveal numbers now: Narayan Rane
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 Renders Leak: Punch-Hole Design, Quad Rear Cameras Hinted
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms New Compact Sedan To Be Called Aura
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Kate Middleton has been giving us impeccable traditional wear goals. After impressing the fashion connoisseurs with her blue suit, embellished green gown, and a jacket dress, the Duchess of Cambridge wore an elegant traditional ensemble that was accentuated by pristine white hue. So, let's decode her latest attire and look.
So, Kate Middleton wore a gorgeous kurta and paired it with straight-fit trousers. Her attire came from the label, Ideas Pret and her complementing shawl was by Maheen Khan. Understated and classy, her kurta was enhanced by intricate floral embroidery in the same hue. The kurta was full-sleeved and the trousers were straight-fit. The Duchess of Cambridge also played cricket wearing the same outfit and accessorised her look with chic earrings.
Her attire was humble and was also seen as a tribute to Princess Diana. Lady Diana also wore a similar ensemble in 1996 in aid of the Shaukat Khanum Memorial Hospital. Diana's look was more elaborate with a pearl choker and diamond earrings. But this is not for the first time on her Royal Tour of Pakistan that Kate Middleton paid tribue to Princess Diana. The Duchess of Cambridge wore a traditional Chitrali hat, which Princess Diana also wore in 1991, when she visited the country.
Well, we all think Kate Middleton's traditional outfits are just excellent. So, what do you think about her all-white outfit? Let us know that in the comment section.