- 54 min ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 1 hr ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 2 hrs ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 2 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In 2020
- Technology Realme Loses Market Share After Festival Season: Report
- News Rajiv Gandhi assassination: SC asks TN to inform if decision taken on convict''s mercy plea
- Sports Shikhar Dhawan ruled out of New Zealand tour due to shoulder injury; replacement to be named at a later date
- Movies Allu Arjun Thanks Fans for Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Success
- Finance Ice-Cream And Frozen Desserts To Get Costlier
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Kate Middleton has been giving us impeccable traditional wear goals. After impressing the fashion connoisseurs with her blue suit, embellished green gown, and a jacket dress, the Duchess of Cambridge wore an elegant traditional ensemble that was accentuated by pristine white hue. So, let's decode her latest attire and look.
So, Kate Middleton wore a gorgeous kurta and paired it with straight-fit trousers. Her attire came from the label, Ideas Pret and her complementing shawl was by Maheen Khan. Understated and classy, her kurta was enhanced by intricate floral embroidery in the same hue. The kurta was full-sleeved and the trousers were straight-fit. The Duchess of Cambridge also played cricket wearing the same outfit and accessorised her look with chic earrings.
Her attire was humble and was also seen as a tribute to Princess Diana. Lady Dianaalso wore a similar ensemble in 1996 in aid of the Shaukat Khanum Memorial Hospital. Diana's look was more elaborate with a pearl choker and diamond earrings. But this is not for the first time on her Royal Tour of Pakistan that Kate Middleton paid tribue to Princess Diana. The Duchess of Cambridge wore a traditional Chitrali hat, which Princess Diana also wore in 1991, when she visited the country.
Well, we all think Kate Middleton'straditional outfits are just excellent. So, what do you think about her all-white outfit? Let us know that in the comment section.