- 1 hr ago Tabu Mesmerises With Her Look And Costumes In A Suitable Boy!
- 1 hr ago 9 Healthy Ways To Strengthen The Relationship With Your In-Laws
- 1 hr ago Independence Day 2020: Here Are Some Forgotten Freedom Fighters You Should Know About
- 2 hrs ago Blepharitis: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Sports Hockey stalwart Ashok Kumar to receive Mohun Bagan Lifetime Achievement Award
- Movies Shaheen Bhatt To Take Legal Action Against Online Harassers; ‘Will Not Protect Your Identity’
- News Cong govt in Rajasthan should go: BJP
- Technology Mystery OnePlus Smartphone Pops Up On Geekbench: Is It The OnePlus Nord Lite?
- Automobiles New Nissan Compact-SUV World Premiere Date Revealed: Upcoming B-SUV Concept To Rival Hyundai Venue
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Independence Day beckons us to dress up traditionally. In a number of offices, you have Independence Day celebrations and you would want to dress up your ethnically best. The functions are also organised to celebrate Indian freedom and obviously we are all looking for something refreshing to wear. So, this Independence Day, we have three tricolour-inspired suggestions for you. We have decoded saffron, white, and green-hued outfits for some Independence Day 2019 inspiration. So, this 74th Independence Day, here are the ensembles.
This Independence Day, you can wear saffron-hued salwar kameez like what Deepika Padukone wore for one of her pre-wedding pujas. You can go for an entire saffron suit and team it with a printed saffron dupatta or you can even pair saffron kurta with white pyjama or salwar. If your choice is a saffron suit, accessorise your look with jhumkis and bangles.
You can pay a tribute to the day with a plain white sari like Kangana Ranaut. You can wear sheer cotton or chiffon sari, or if you don't have budget issues, there is nothing better than a white Muslin sari. However, you can also wear printed ivory or chikankari saris and spruce up your look with oxidised silver jewellery for this Independence Day.
A green-coloured outfit is the easiest to find, so if you don't have a lot of time In hand, you can notch up your avatar with a green lehenga. You can either go for a plain green lehenga or wear a rich brocade green attire if you want to stand out. With a green ensemble, you can elevate your look with emeralds, silver, or gemstones.
So, which coloured attire will you wear for this Independence Day? Let us know that.