- 2 hrs ago Eat These Foods Guilt Free! List Of Foods That Do Not Cause Weight Gain
- 2 hrs ago Navratri 2020 Day 4: Know About Mata Kushmanda, Puja Vidhi, Significance And Mantras
- 3 hrs ago Here’s Your Guide On How To Oil Train Your Hair
- 3 hrs ago Wondering Whether He Will Be A Good Husband? These 9Signs Will Help You
- Movies Neha Kakkar And Rohanpreet Singh Will First Have A Registered Marriage On October 22?
- Sports ICC Chairmanship: Only NZ's Gregor Barclay and Singapore's Imran Khwaja file nominations
- News India has one of the highest recovery rates of 88%: PM Modi at Grand Challenges Annual Meeting 2020
- Automobiles Hero Splendor+ Black & Accent Edition Launched With Personalization Options: Priced At Rs 64,670
- Technology Realme Narzo 20A Review: Affordable Price, Big Battery Saves The Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In November
- Education DU SOL Admission 2020 For Undergraduate Courses Begins, Check Details
- Finance FM Sitharaman Asks Govt Companies To Achieve 75% Capex Target By Dec
Independence Day beckons us to dress up traditionally. In a number of offices, you have Independence Day celebrations and you would want to dress up your ethnically best. The functions are also organised to celebrate Indian freedom and obviously we are all looking for something refreshing to wear. So, this Independence Day, we have three tricolour-inspired suggestions for you. We have decoded saffron, white, and green-hued outfits for some Independence Day 2019 inspiration. So, this 74th Independence Day, here are the ensembles.
This Independence Day, you can wear saffron-hued salwar kameez like what Deepika Padukone wore for one of her pre-wedding pujas. You can go for an entire saffron suit and team it with a printed saffron dupatta or you can even pair saffron kurta with white pyjama or salwar. If your choice is a saffron suit, accessorise your look with jhumkis and bangles.
You can pay a tribute to the day with a plain white sari like Kangana Ranaut. You can wear sheer cotton or chiffon sari, or if you don't have budget issues, there is nothing better than a white Muslin sari. However, you can also wear printed ivory or chikankari saris and spruce up your look with oxidised silver jewellery for this Independence Day.
A green-coloured outfit is the easiest to find, so if you don't have a lot of time In hand, you can notch up your avatar with a green lehenga. You can either go for a plain green lehenga or wear a rich brocade green attire if you want to stand out. With a green ensemble, you can elevate your look with emeralds, silver, or gemstones.
So, which coloured attire will you wear for this Independence Day? Let us know that.