- 3 hrs ago Calcium For Adults: Why You Need Calcium, Recommended Daily Intake And Food Sources
- 4 hrs ago Diwali 2019: This Diwali, We Have Compiled Modern Festive Wears For Discerning Men
- 4 hrs ago Congenital Insensitivity To Pain (CIP): Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 4 hrs ago Let Sonam Kapoor Ahuja And Other Divas Inspire You To Dress Your Best For Mid-Week Party
- Movies Sara Ali Khan Opens Up On Working With Varun Dhawan In Coolie No 1: 'He’s Crazy'
- Technology Lava Z41, Android Go Smartphone Launched In India For Rs. 3,899
- News Court directs registration of FIR against members of SIT that probed 2018 Kathua gangrape-murder case
- Sports Asian football final moved from North Korea after blacked-out match
- Automobiles BS-IV Models Outselling BS-VI Models This Festive Season: Heavy Discounts Being Offered
- Travel Cruise Ship: A Floating Town Of Laid-Back People
- Finance 6 Pointers To Note When Buying Gold Coin
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
It was not the first time Hillary Clinton was wearing an attire by Payal Khandwala. In fact, it was the second time that she wore the designer's outfit. The first time, Hillary wore it at the India Today Conclave, where she met the Kapoor sisters- Kareena and Karisma. However, this time, the former first lady of USA, ditched her power suits and donned a Payal Khandwala dress for a play in Manhattan.
Hillary wore a muted-toned number, which was a cross between traditional and western sensibilities. Her shirt dress was crisp and enhanced by asymmetrical hemline. This was her one of the most evolved numbers and she looked graceful in it. Her dress was collared and was updated by quarter sleeves.
It was a sharp-edged dress and was accentuated by pleated details. However, the dress did have a flowy touch, which made the attire seem so comfortable. She teamed her dress with complementing pumps. A layered neckpiece and studs notched up her look. Hillary's makeup was minimally done.
We loved Hillary Clinton's dress and we are certain that she is going to create a trend with this dress. Don't you think so too?