- 3 hrs ago Christmas 2022: 12 Inspirational Verses From Bible To Illuminate Your Day
- 3 hrs ago Modern Interior Design - Everything You Should Know About The New-Age Interior Style
- 4 hrs ago An Easy Guide For Decorating A Foyer
- 4 hrs ago Gemini Horoscope 2023: Yearly Astrological Predictions About Life, Love, Career, Health And More
- Finance Top Brokerage Suggests Buy Small Cap NBFC Stock, Sees 28% Potential Upside
- Movies Dhanush To Sign His Third Telugu Film Under The Direction Of Venu Udugula? Find Out!
- Sports I-League: Castaneda's curler hands hosts Sreenidi Deccan three points against TRAU
- News Jama Masjid withdraws ban on girls' entry on Lt Governor's request
- Automobiles Lamborghini Urus Performante Launched At Rs 4.22 Crore - Lightweight Lunatic Lambo SUV Is Here
- Education OSSC Recruitment 2022-23: Apply For 7540 TGT Vacancies At ossc.gov.in From December 11
- Technology Oppo Reno 9 Pro+ With Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 Launched: Better Than Reno 8 Pro+?
- Travel Stewart Island – New Zealand's Hidden Gem
Cardi B graced the Paris Fashion Week and made heads turn and jaws drop. The point is that no one recognised it was Cardi B because her head was covered. It was when she spoke that people around identified her as Cardi B. The rapper wore a head to toe floral outfit and while many might have called it a statement fashion moment, we found it suffocating.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Iamcardib (@iamcardib) on
Cardi B's ensemble was by Richard Quinn and it was avant garde of course, because you see her head was covered and she looked straight out of a superhero comic book. The attire was adorned with green, white, and blue floral accents. It consisted of a cinched-waist jacket with exaggerated sleeves and she paired it with a matching pleated skirt. She also wore stockings that matched with her ensemble. Her attire was old-fashioned but that head cover made us uncomfortable.
Yes, we want to look different from the mainstream but this attire seemed like at the cost of comfort. However, got to admit couture fashion is not always meant to be comfy. This attire was earlier donned by supermodel, Karlie Kloss too and it came from designer's A/W 19 collection. We don't find her attire too impressive. So, what do you think about Cardi B's floral attire? Let us know that in the comment section.
- art cultureAMAs 2021 Winners List: BTS Dominates At American Music Awards, Taylor Swift Breaks Record With 34th Trophy
- women fashionInstagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Kim Kardashian, Ananya Panday, Hina Khan And More
- women fashionInstagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Kim Kardashian, Miley Cyrus, Priyanka Chopra And More
- women fashionInstagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Cardi B, Bella Hadid, Sonam Kapoor And More
- women fashionCardi B’s Gleaming Sleek Tresses In The Sunlight Is The Hair Of Our Dreams
- make up tipsMTV VMAs 2019: Cardi B Outshines Everyone With A Golden Copper Make-up And Long Bob Hairstyle
- fashion trendsCardi B Proves That She Is The Queen Of The Camp With This 10-Foot Long Ruby Gown
- bollywood wardrobeParis Fashion Week 2022: Deepika Padukone's Nomad-Inspired Louis Vuitton Look
- fashionParis Fashion Week 2022: Bella Hadid’s Spray-On Coperni Dress, Iconic Fashion Moment On The Runway!
- fashion trendsParis Fashion Week Spring-Summer 2023: Issey Miyake Show Has Acrobatics On Runway; Rick Owens Shows Egypt
- fashion trendsKenzo Takada Dies At 81 From COVID-19, The Designer Was Celebrated For His Happy Colourful Outfits
- fashion trendsMaisie Williams Aka Arya Stark’s Latest Sassy Look Plus Two More Edgy Outfits Of Hers Decoded