- Education MHT CET Topper 2020: Explore Topper Of MHT CET 2020 PCB And PCM
- Movies Nivin Pauly And Abrid Shine Are Back Together: The Project To Start Rolling Soon?
- News 'India's duty to assist other countries': PM Modi after 3-city vaccine tour
- Sports Premier League: Manchester City 5-0 Burnley: Mahrez hits hat-trick in latest Clarets thrashing
- Technology Oppo Reno5 Pro Clears Another Certification Ahead Of Official Launch: Report
- Finance Gold Fell But Copper Prices Hit 7-Year High On Positive Demand Outlook
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In December
- Automobiles KTM 250 Adventure Vs 390 Adventure: Which Of The Siblings Should You Consider?
Exaggeration at its peak, this came to our mind when we saw Cardi B at Met Gala 2019. The American rapper probably wore one of the most jaw-dropping numbers, which was by Thom Browne in collaboration with Stefere and Stephen Jones Millinery. She was a vision to behold and well we thought she was certainly the Camp leader with this number.
The diva wore an anatomical down-filled gown that took more than 35 people and 2,000 hours to create. Her absolutely phenomenal oxblood tulle and silk organza ensemble featured an almost 10-foot long train. It was a gathered tulle number that featured quilted waves and hand-embroidered bugle beads. The designer incorporated 30,000 burned and dyed coque feathers, which accentuated her gown. The intricate crystal-adorned headgear of hers was designed by none other than Stephen Jones Millinery, who also designed Priyanka Chopra's crown and Gigi Hadid's headgear for Met Gala 2019.
There was another interesting element to her already astounding look. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Cardi B wore a $ 250K nipple cover, which was created by Corina Mihalia Larpin's brand, Stefere. The makeup included maroon lip shade and faux eye lashes. Cardi B totally ruled the red carpet of Met Gala 2019. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.