- 4 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 5 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 5 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 6 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- Movies Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 5: Shahid Kapoor’s Film Enters 100 Crore Club
- Technology Xiaomi Teases Upcoming Mi Bluetooth Headsets, Mi LED Lamp And More Ahead of Mi's 5th Anniversary
- News PM Modi tears into Congress, says ‘People outside the family don’t get recognition’
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Exaggeration at its peak, this came to our mind when we saw Cardi B at Met Gala 2019. The American rapper probably wore one of the most jaw-dropping numbers, which was by Thom Browne in collaboration with Stefere and Stephen Jones Millinery. She was a vision to behold and well we thought she was certainly the Camp leader with this number.
The diva wore an anatomical down-filled gown that took more than 35 people and 2,000 hours to create. Her absolutely phenomenal oxblood tulle and silk organza ensemble featured an almost 10-foot long train. It was a gathered tulle number that featured quilted waves and hand-embroidered bugle beads. The designer incorporated 30,000 burned and dyed coque feathers, which accentuated her gown. The intricate crystal-adorned headgear of hers was designed by none other than Stephen Jones Millinery, who also designed Priyanka Chopra's crown and Gigi Hadid's headgear for Met Gala 2019.
There was another interesting element to her already astounding look. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Cardi B wore a $ 250K nipple cover, which was created by Corina Mihalia Larpin's brand, Stefere. The makeup included maroon lip shade and faux eye lashes. Cardi B totally ruled the red carpet of Met Gala 2019. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.