- Movies Sanya Irani Thought DISASTER Has Struck After Meeting Barun Sobti First Time; Shocking Revelation!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: De Kock steers Proteas to first win after Afghanistan collapse
- News IAF chief presents his 'wings' to 'Sword of Honour' recipient at AFA
- Technology VingaJoy Maxo Bass Wireless Neckband – Foldable Design For Rs. 1,599
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Beyoncé performed at Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal's pre-wedding bash and well, we are sure that everyone must have waited eagerly for this special performance. The popular singer looked radiant and wore two stunning outfits, which were designed by Indian designers.
So, coming to her first ensemble, she wore a gold Falguni and Shane Peacock bodysuit that featured a choker deep neck with a full and half sleeves. Her figure-flattering outfit was stunningly embellished and patterned beautifully. The danglers-like tassels accentuated her outfit and she paired it with net stockings and metallic gold boots. The makeup was nude and she accessorised her look with stunning earrings.
For another performance, Beyoncé donned a magnificent red-hued gown by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla and that was enhanced by Rajasthani sensibilities. Her attire was detailed with meticulous mirror-work and gold metallic accents. The attire also came with a complementing cape, which gave her gown a dramatic touch. Apart from the ensemble, her jewellery was also outstanding and came from Anita Dongre Pinkcity. She wore a delicate and intricately detailed maangtikka, complementing danglers, and mesmerising haathphool and bangles. The makeup was highlighted by gold touches.
So, which attire of Beyonce's did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.