Beyoncé performed at Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal's pre-wedding bash and well, we are sure that everyone must have waited eagerly for this special performance. The popular singer looked radiant and wore two stunning outfits, which were designed by Indian designers.
So, coming to her first ensemble, she wore a gold Falguni and Shane Peacock bodysuit that featured a choker deep neck with a full and half sleeves. Her figure-flattering outfit was stunningly embellished and patterned beautifully. The danglers-like tassels accentuated her outfit and she paired it with net stockings and metallic gold boots. The makeup was nude and she accessorised her look with stunning earrings.
For another performance, Beyoncé donned a magnificent red-hued gown by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla and that was enhanced by Rajasthani sensibilities. Her attire was detailed with meticulous mirror-work and gold metallic accents. The attire also came with a complementing cape, which gave her gown a dramatic touch. Apart from the ensemble, her jewellery was also outstanding and came from Anita Dongre Pinkcity. She wore a delicate and intricately detailed maangtikka, complementing danglers, and mesmerising haathphool and bangles. The makeup was highlighted by gold touches.
So, which attire of Beyonce's did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!