TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Interaction With TN Students: Rahul Didn’t Violate Poll Code Says EC
- IPL 2019: Chennai Super Kings: Experience, Power, Emotion Drive The Champions
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Becomes Fastest Car At BIC
- Apple Introduces AirPods 2 With Wireless Charging Case For Rs 18,900
- Trump Says Tariffs On China To Remain For A 'Substantial Period'
- Has Fame & Success Gone To Vicky Kaushal's Head?
- When A Baby Split Into Two!
- Food Tour In North India
Beyoncé performed at Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal's pre-wedding bash and well, we are sure that everyone must have waited eagerly for this special performance. The popular singer looked radiant and wore two stunning outfits, which were designed by Indian designers.
So, coming to her first ensemble, she wore a gold Falguni and Shane Peacock bodysuit that featured a choker deep neck with a full and half sleeves. Her figure-flattering outfit was stunningly embellished and patterned beautifully. The danglers-like tassels accentuated her outfit and she paired it with net stockings and metallic gold boots. The makeup was nude and she accessorised her look with stunning earrings.
For another performance, Beyoncé donned a magnificent red-hued gown by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla and that was enhanced by Rajasthani sensibilities. Her attire was detailed with meticulous mirror-work and gold metallic accents. The attire also came with a complementing cape, which gave her gown a dramatic touch. Apart from the ensemble, her jewellery was also outstanding and came from Anita Dongre Pinkcity. She wore a delicate and intricately detailed maangtikka, complementing danglers, and mesmerising haathphool and bangles. The makeup was highlighted by gold touches.
So, which attire of Beyonce's did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.