Neha Dhupia welcomed her latest and one of the quirkiest guests, Ranveer Singh on her chat show. The latest season of her chat show, No Filter has recently started and Ranveer is the second guest at the show after Varun Dhawan.
For this episode, Neha turned a bit classier with a long deconstructed tee and a long skirt which had layers of pleats. The black coloured tee went well with the grey skirt. Most importantly, the quote at the back of the tee caught our eyes, saying "Stay Loud."
She wore the attire with dangling earrings, black boots and a neat top knot. Like her look? We do!
The guest of the day, Ranveer Singh could not be goofier with his behaviour but his attire was comparatively not 'off-beat,' compared to his track record. He looked very decent in a blue tee, a pair of denim jeans and an off-white blazer. He wore a pair of white and grey sneakers to complement the attire.
He kept a hat matching with his blazer's colour and the shades to add on to the coolness of the look. Overall, he looked too handsome.
To conclude, both the guest and the host of the talk show looked great.
- Deepika Padukone Being Ultra-stylish With Sister Anisha For Vogue BFFs
- Sonakshi Sinha Caught Our Eyes For Her Unique Formal Styling In Vogue BFF
- Neha Dhupia Was Peach-ing Amazingly For Vogue BFFs’ Promo Shoot
- Neha Dhupia Hints On Becoming Cooler With Her Styles For No Filter
- Simple Yet Stylish; Celebs For Manish Malhotra's Closing Show At LFW 2017
- Neha Dhupia And Varun Dhawan Went Cool On The Sets Of No Filter
- Ranveer Singh Looks Adorable In A Pink Women's Sequin Jacket