- 2 hrs ago Dare To Try! Nia Sharma Rocks The Sleek Pink Eyeliner Look And Sets Major Goals For Summer Season
- 2 hrs ago 13 Inspiring Joker Quotes About Life And Attitude
- 3 hrs ago A Neurosurgeon Explains About Orbital Tumors: Diagnosis, Treatment & Management
- 3 hrs ago COVID-19 Delta Plus Variant: Everything You Need To Know About This Variant Of Concern
- Movies Vijay’s Net Worth, Current Remuneration And Annual Income Will Blow Your Mind!
- News In Pics: PM Modi meets J&K Leaders to chalk out future course of action
- Sports Euro 2020 Prediction: France remain favourites; Belgium hot on the heels
- Finance Jio And Google Cloud To Collaborate On 5G Technology
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
- Technology Jio Will Be First To Launch 5G Services In India
- Education Karnataka: All College Students, Teachers To Be Vaccinated By July
- Automobiles 2021 BMW 5 Series India Launch Price At Rs 62.90 Lakh: 620Nm, New iDrive & MSport Variant Available
Divyanka Tripathi is one of the finest actresses in the TV industry. With her brilliant acting prowess, gorgeous beauty, and charming personality, the diva has been ruling many hearts. On the fashion front too, it's absolutely safe to say that Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress knows how to pull off any outfit effortlessly. Recently, Divyanka had a stunning photoshoot as she turned coverstar for the Downtown Mirror India magazine's March issue. For the shoot, she sported a not-so-casual outfit and looked amazing. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
View this post on Instagram
Gorgeous! The smile is happiness to feel better and our March 2020 cover superstar @divyankatripathidahiya is real grin.. . . Know more about affordable luxury clothing by @samshek.unicorn . . @bmwmotorrad 310 GS Cup begins and @adcomindia launches vision LED headphones for ultimate gamers. . . Editor: @supriya_garg_editor Photographer: @horilhumad Makeup: @makeupbymanojsoni Hair: @makeupbymanojsoni Styled by: @stylingbyvictor & @sohail__mughal__ PR: @brandnbuzz .. . .. #divyankatripathi #divyankatripatidahiya #magazine #bmwmotorrad #samshek #adcom #luxury #luxurylifestyle #photoshoot #television #actress #bollywoodactress #fashion #fashionblogger #fitness #fitnesslife #fitnessfreaks #lifestyle #lifestyleblogger #lifestyledesign #fitnesslifestyle #lifestylechange #downtownmirror #downtownmirrormagazine #photography #photograph #covershoot #photogrid #photoftheday #photographylovers
A post shared by Downtown Mirror INDIA (@downtownmirrorindia) on
So, Divyanka Tripathi donned a net-fabric bishop-sleeved black top that featured a plunging neckline. Styled by Victor Robinson and Suhail Mughal, she paired her top with high-waist peach-hued bottoms, which featured flap pockets. The matching band type belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. The Banoo Main Teri Dulhann actress accessorised her look with a pair of earrings from the label Izaara.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Divyanka sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, pink eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The diva let loose her highlighted sleek tresses.
So, what do you think about her outfit? Let us know in the comment section.