- 5 hrs ago June 2020: Auspicious Dates For Buying Vehicles In This Month
- 6 hrs ago Happy Birthday Sobhita Dhulipala: Five Times The Diva Left Us Stunned With Her Unconventional Style
- 8 hrs ago Ganga Dussehra 2020: Here’s The Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 8 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 31 May To 6 June
- News Delhi govt seeks Rs 5,000 crore from Centre to pay employees' salaries: Sisodia
- Sports Former Supreme Court judge to hear Umar Akmal's appeal against three-year ban
- Movies Roopa Ganguly Aka Draupadi Says Trains Used To Stop At Stations So People Could Watch Mahabharat
- Technology SpaceX, NASA Liftoff Historic Crewed Mission To ISS
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Highlights From The Auto Industry Of The Week Gone By
- Finance Markets Next Week: Global Cues To Remain Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Divyanka Tripathi is one of the finest actresses in the TV industry. With her brilliant acting prowess, gorgeous beauty, and charming personality, the diva has been ruling many hearts. On the fashion front too, it's absolutely safe to say that Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress knows how to pull off any outfit effortlessly. Recently, Divyanka had a stunning photoshoot as she turned coverstar for the Downtown Mirror India magazine's March issue. For the shoot, she sported a not-so-casual outfit and looked amazing. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
View this post on Instagram
Gorgeous! The smile is happiness to feel better and our March 2020 cover superstar @divyankatripathidahiya is real grin.. . . Know more about affordable luxury clothing by @samshek.unicorn . . @bmwmotorrad 310 GS Cup begins and @adcomindia launches vision LED headphones for ultimate gamers. . . Editor: @supriya_garg_editor Photographer: @horilhumad Makeup: @makeupbymanojsoni Hair: @makeupbymanojsoni Styled by: @stylingbyvictor & @sohail__mughal__ PR: @brandnbuzz .. . .. #divyankatripathi #divyankatripatidahiya #magazine #bmwmotorrad #samshek #adcom #luxury #luxurylifestyle #photoshoot #television #actress #bollywoodactress #fashion #fashionblogger #fitness #fitnesslife #fitnessfreaks #lifestyle #lifestyleblogger #lifestyledesign #fitnesslifestyle #lifestylechange #downtownmirror #downtownmirrormagazine #photography #photograph #covershoot #photogrid #photoftheday #photographylovers
A post shared by Downtown Mirror INDIA (@downtownmirrorindia) on
So, Divyanka Tripathi donned a net-fabric bishop-sleeved black top that featured a plunging neckline. Styled by Victor Robinson and Suhail Mughal, she paired her top with high-waist peach-hued bottoms, which featured flap pockets. The matching band type belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. The Banoo Main Teri Dulhann actress accessorised her look with a pair of earrings from the label Izaara.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Divyanka sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, pink eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The diva let loose her highlighted sleek tresses.
So, what do you think about her outfit? Let us know in the comment section.