- 1 hr ago Different Styles Of Earrings For Long, Medium And Short Hair That Will Guaranteed Steal Attention
- 1 hr ago World Population Day 2020: Quotes That You Can Share With Each Other
- 3 hrs ago If Not Fitness Routine Videos Then Let Hina Khan’s Cool Gym Look Inspire You To Workout Daily
- 3 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Anushka Sharma, Sania Mirza, Kourtney Kardashian And More
- Technology Oppo Enco W31, M31 Wireless Headphones Get Price Reduction In India
- Finance Jio Platforms Receives Payments From 4 More Investors On Stake Sale Deals
- Automobiles Bajaj Pulsar 150 BS6 Models Witness Second Price Increase: Details
- Movies Suchitra Deletes Viral Video On TN Custodial Deaths After CB-CID Says Her Narrative Is ‘Baseless’
- News He was wrong, deserved this fate, says Vikas Dubey's wife
- Sports CPL 2020: The tournament to be held between August 18-September 10 at Trinidad behind closed doors
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Today is Friday the 13th and this particular day has inspired many spooky films and fashion too. In the spirit of this day, we are going to decode Ranveer Singh's latest look that we thought was very Friday the 13th worthy.
So, the actor with the quirkiest fashion sense, Ranveer, stepped out in an outfit that we thought had a mystifying quality to it. He looked dapper for sure and dramatic also as he flaunted his biceps. So, what did energetic Ranveer wear that we thought was one hell of an outfit?
Well, it was a comfy-looking attire, which seemed like a perfect gym wear. Ranveer wore a grey coloured hoodie with black stripes on it and he paired it with complementing pyjamas. His hoodie was a little oversized but with Ranveer wearing it, this simple hoodie looked trendy. However, it was not his this part of the outfit that made it Friday the 13th ready.
What made it, was his gym vest. It was grey-hued and plain but those sharp fringe cut on its end gave his vest a spooky touch. Isn't it?
Ranveer accessorised his look with huge cat-eyed-meet-aviator shades that looked awesome on him. His white sports shoes completed his look and he was all smiles as he posed effortlessly for the shutterbugs.
Yes, Ranveer taught us how simply we can look a bit bizzare on this freaky Friday.