- News Entirely internal: India expresses reservation as EU lawmakers move Anti-CAA resolutions
- Movies Varane Avashyamund: The Official Teaser Wins The Hearts Of Netizens!
- Sports PBL 2020: Sindhu masterclass gives Hyderabad Hunters first win
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Ranveer Singh is anything but boring. He is that one man in Bollywood who, we can proudly say, has a fashion wit.
He is vibrant in his fashion choices. He never goes grey or black. It is always prints, polka dots, and good old VIBGYOR colors for him.
After Bajirao Mastani, we are not getting many chances to cover Ranveer's outfits, except for fashion shows. So when we heard that Ranveer was launching the all new Viva smartphone, we were ready to capture him.
This time, Ranveer Singh brings you a subtle but quirky geometric print two-piece suit. Unlike his previous outfits, this one has been toned down. Though Ranveer was, as usual, overloaded with energy.
He paired his two piece with a white shirt and TEAL vest. Yes, a teal vest. Not surprised when it come to Ranveer Singh though. He paired the entire look with white sneakers.
Also, his goofy spikes adding to the charm of his ensemble.
What do you think boys? Would you like to wear something like this?