- 12 min ago ICW 2020: Reynu Taandon Introduces Her Surkh Collection For Contemporary Brides And Bridesmaids
- 1 hr ago AIP (Autoimmune Protocol) Diet: Benefits, Foods To Eat And Avoid
- 1 hr ago Ramdhari Singh Dinkar’s Birth Anniversary: Facts About The Famous Poet, Essayist And Literary Critic
- 1 hr ago Kajol And Esha Gupta’s Floral Sarees Are Gorgeous And Ideal For All Occasions
- News Check UGC Academic Calendar 2020-21 for UG, PG
- Finance HDFC Bank Notifies Loan Restructuring Process: Check Eligibility, Documents Required
- Technology Paytm Mall Gadget Zone 2020: Offers On Electronic Gadgets
- Sports Tokyo Olympics will be my best, says archer Atanu Das
- Movies Alia Bhatt: I Want To Punch All Those People Who Say Star Kids Have It Easy [Flashback]
- Automobiles Ford Endeavour Sport Launched In India: Priced At Rs 35.10 Lakh
- Education IIT Guwahati Convocation 2020: Prime Minister Modi Address Students Virtually
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Waheeda Rehman and Asha Parekh gave us sari goals of the day. They donned graceful saris for Dance India Dance event. The veteran actresses kept it traditional and gave us minimalist sari looks with a vintage touch. Apart from their gorgeous saris, we also loved their styling.So, let's decode their sari looks and learn some styling lessons from them.
Waheeda Rehman's Floral Sari
Legendary actress, Waheeda Rehman opted for a blue-hued sari, which was simply gorgeous. The Delhi-6 actress wore a floral sari that was draped classically in a Nivi style. The floral accents on her sari were minimally done. She teamed her sari with a half-sleeved blue blouse and the border of the sari was enhnaced by intricate soft golden threadwork. She accessorised her look with elegant jewellery that consisted of bangles, rings, a choker, and studs. She also wore a classy gold watch to up her look. The makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and this time, she didn't wear a bun but completed her look with a bob hairdo.
Asha Parekh's Colour-Blocked Sari
Asha Parekh, on the other hand, donned a plain-hued sari but we saw that she played with contrasting hues. Her sari was more in tune with today's trend. So, the drape of her sari was golden-beige hued and the pleats were dipped in a dark shade of what seemed like violet hue. The border of her sari was elaborate and accentuated by subtly embellished threadwork. She elevated the colour-block game by pairing her sari with a green blouse, which went well with her sari. Unlike her close friend Waheeda Rehman, Asha Parekh selected diamond jewellery. She wore beautiful bangles, a ring, a silver watch, a sleek neckpiece, and drop earrings to up her ethnic look. The makeup was enhanced by a pink lip shade and winged eyeliner. The wavy bun rounded out her look.
So, which type of sari will you opt? Let us know that in the comment section.