TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four Accused Including Aseemanand Acquitted In Samjauta Express Blast Case
- IPL 2019: Five Foreign Players Who Could Rock The Tournament
- Vodafone Offers 50% Discount On Amazon Prime Subscription
- Bajaj Qute Launched In India At Rs 2.63 Lakh — A Quadricycle Threat To Small Cars?
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Zee Cine Awards 2019 Winners List
- How Lord Krishna Killed Kamsa: The Story Of Kamsa Vadh
- Calangute, The Ideal Getaway For Beach Bums Does Exist!
Vidya Balan's traditional fashion game is always strong. Her comfort lies in traditional wears and we admire her for keeping it real all the time. The actress kickstarted the festive occasion, with a resplendent mustard-yellow hued angarkha that came from the label, Faabiiana.
Her attire was understated and she looked charming as ever in it. Vidya wore a quarter-sleeved kurta and paired it with a matching skirt. She wore a kurta that was accentuated by subtle floral patterns, which we thought gave her attire a sophisticated touch. Her kurta was intricately bordered and she teamed it with a skirt that was plain and featured elaborate hemline. Vidya draped a dupatta that was beautifully embroidered and complemented her ensemble.
She carried a metallic golden-hued potli bag with her, which came from the label, The Pink Potli. She accessorised her look with serpentine bracelets. Her statement ring and delicate chaand baalis came from Senco Gold & Diamonds. Vidya's makeup was beautifully done with soft pink lip shade and smoky kohl. Her long sleek tresses completed her look.
So, how did you find Vidya Balan's look of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.