Vidya Balan's traditional fashion game is always strong. Her comfort lies in traditional wears and we admire her for keeping it real all the time. The actress kickstarted the festive occasion, with a resplendent mustard-yellow hued angarkha that came from the label, Faabiiana.
Her attire was understated and she looked charming as ever in it. Vidya wore a quarter-sleeved kurta and paired it with a matching skirt. She wore a kurta that was accentuated by subtle floral patterns, which we thought gave her attire a sophisticated touch. Her kurta was intricately bordered and she teamed it with a skirt that was plain and featured elaborate hemline. Vidya draped a dupatta that was beautifully embroidered and complemented her ensemble.
She carried a metallic golden-hued potli bag with her, which came from the label, The Pink Potli. She accessorised her look with serpentine bracelets. Her statement ring and delicate chaand baalis came from Senco Gold & Diamonds. Vidya's makeup was beautifully done with soft pink lip shade and smoky kohl. Her long sleek tresses completed her look.
So, how did you find Vidya Balan's look of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship