Vidya Balan's traditional fashion game is always strong. Her comfort lies in traditional wears and we admire her for keeping it real all the time. The actress kickstarted the festive occasion, with a resplendent mustard-yellow hued angarkha that came from the label, Faabiiana.
Her attire was understated and she looked charming as ever in it. Vidya wore a quarter-sleeved kurta and paired it with a matching skirt. She wore a kurta that was accentuated by subtle floral patterns, which we thought gave her attire a sophisticated touch. Her kurta was intricately bordered and she teamed it with a skirt that was plain and featured elaborate hemline. Vidya draped a dupatta that was beautifully embroidered and complemented her ensemble.
She carried a metallic golden-hued potli bag with her, which came from the label, The Pink Potli. She accessorised her look with serpentine bracelets. Her statement ring and delicate chaand baalis came from Senco Gold & Diamonds. Vidya's makeup was beautifully done with soft pink lip shade and smoky kohl. Her long sleek tresses completed her look.
So, how did you find Vidya Balan's look of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!