- Finance Markets Trade Flat After Monday’s Carnage
- News Terrorists arrested from Kerala, West Bengal were plotting a Ghazwa-e-Hind
- Sports Kings XI Punjab owner Ness Wadia wants better use of technology in IPL 2020
- Education CBSE Class 12 Compartment Exam Date 2020 Schedule
- Technology Amazon Noise Audio Days Sale 2020: Up To 50% Off On Audio Products
- Movies The Priest: Shooting Of The Mammootty-Manju Warrier Starrer To Resume On September 22
- Automobiles MG Hector Dual-Tone Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.84 Lakh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Vaani Kapoor also glided down the ramp for Shivan & Narresh on the fourth day of the ongoing Lakmé Fashion Week Spring Summer 2019. She looked spectacular in her gown that came from the 'Patu Series' collection of the designer duo. The collection focused on the royal depictions of the tribalesque art forms of Pattachitra and Tholu Bommalata.
Vaani's ensemble was beautifully asymmetrical and was detailed with a structured bodice and ruffled layers. It was a rosh-hued gown that featured sharp edges and knotty details. Her attire was deep-necked and accentuated by a thigh-high side slit. It was a bold number but Vaani oozed confidence and aplomb as she sashayed down the ramp.
She paired her backless gown with black-coloured strappy heels, which colour-blocked her attire. The makeup was nude-toned and enhanced by a glossy pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted wavy tresses completed her showstopper avatar. So, what do you think about Vaani Kapoor's ensemble and look? Let us know that in the comment section.