- 24 min ago Sonam Dazzled In A Plush Attire At Cannes 2019, But Was It Too Maximalist For A Dinner Party?
- 38 min ago Compartment Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 11 hrs ago Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- 12 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Rules The Red Carpet With Her Magical Feathered White Gown
- News SC junks fresh petition on 100% VVPAT-EVM match, calling it a nuisance
- Technology Google Pixel 3a and 3a XL facing random shutdowns: Report
- Automobiles Renault Reveals Official Teaser Video For The Triber — More Passion For Life Coming July 2019
- Sports 'Rush', a film inspired by Niki Lauda-James Hunt rivalry
- Finance Bitcoin Rally Continues After A Short Drag; Breaches $8000 Mark
- Movies ANOTHER DIVORCE? Aamir Khan's Nephew Imran Khan's Wife Avantika Has LEFT Home Along With Daughter
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Vaani Kapoor also glided down the ramp for Shivan & Narresh on the fourth day of the ongoing Lakmé Fashion Week Spring Summer 2019. She looked spectacular in her gown that came from the 'Patu Series' collection of the designer duo. The collection focused on the royal depictions of the tribalesque art forms of Pattachitra and Tholu Bommalata.
Vaani's ensemble was beautifully asymmetrical and was detailed with a structured bodice and ruffled layers. It was a rosh-hued gown that featured sharp edges and knotty details. Her attire was deep-necked and accentuated by a thigh-high side slit. It was a bold number but Vaani oozed confidence and aplomb as she sashayed down the ramp.
She paired her backless gown with black-coloured strappy heels, which colour-blocked her attire. The makeup was nude-toned and enhanced by a glossy pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted wavy tresses completed her showstopper avatar. So, what do you think about Vaani Kapoor's ensemble and look? Let us know that in the comment section.