- 57 min ago On Malavika Mohanan’s Birthday, Her 5 Floral Outfits That Will Leave You Inspired
- 18 hrs ago Zareen Khan, Malaika Arora, Neha Sharma And Genelia Deshmukh Stun Us With Their Awesome Gowns
- 20 hrs ago Panchamrut Recipe: How To Prepare The Auspicious Sweet Prasad Dish At Home
- 20 hrs ago Kamika Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- Technology Lenovo Tab P12 Pro With SD855 Chip Expected Soon; Google Play Console Listing Confirms
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Lovlina Borgohain crashes out in semis, settles for bronze medal
- Movies Rahul Dev On Dating Mugdha Godse After Wife's Death: I Used To Feel If This Is Proper On My Part
- News Amid calls for Covid-19 vaccines targeting Delta variant, study shows Covishield is the right choice
- Finance This Savings Account Offers Up To 6.25% Interest With Health & Wellness Benefits: Check Details
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Skoda Registers Over 3,000 Units Last Month
- Education CBSE School Wise Result 2021 For Class 10th And 12th At cbseresults.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
Priyanka Chopra Jonas recently unveiled her memoir, Unfinished. The global icon and now an author too, Priyanka Chopra has not only been inspiring us with her acting prowess and confidence but also with her fashion sense. Of late, the actress sported a golden-hued outfit and a pair of earrings, as she signed some of the copies of her book that we have already bought and started reading. But apart from her golden outfit, we have decoded three more ensembles for you.
So, the first ensemble that we are going to talk about is her aforementioned golden attire. So, she wore a golden shirt that was collared. Her shirt was full-sleeved and seemed crafted out of silk fabric. She accessorised her look with chic rings and gold earrings, which were intricately done. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and pink eye shadow. Her bun was adorned with a scarf and we loved this style.
The second dress that we so liked were brown dress. She wore a full-sleeved brown knitted dress that featured a v-neckline and was fuss-free. She paired her dress with light-brown pencil-heel pumps, which complemented her dress. She wore a dainty ring, floral-cut earrings, and a metallic golden bracelet. The makeup was enhanced by red lip shade and pink cheekbones. The middle-parted highlighted tresses completed her look.
The third dress was also winter-worthy and her dress featured a round-necked and half-sleeved. It was a knitted dress and her dress seemed warm too. Priyanka sported a sparkling ring and the makeup was marked by matte pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and pink eye shadow. The highlighted side-parted tresses rounded out her avatar. So, which attire of Priyanka Chopra Jonas' did you like the most? Let us know that.