- 21 min ago Benefits Of Drinking Bottle Gourd Juice With Ginger Every Morning
- 41 min ago Ban Labs launches CARE Herbal Green Teas in this Winter with 5 organic Flavours
- 1 hr ago Rhea Kapoor Announces Her First Jewellery Collaboration And Guess What, You Can Get It Under Rs 5000
- 1 hr ago Feeding Tube Insertion (Gastrostomy): Types, Risks, Procedure And Complications
- Travel 8 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In 2020
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Tipped To Go OnSale From March 6
- Automobiles Nissan To Unveil New Feature Rich Compact SUV At Auto Expo
- Finance Bitcoin Rallies On Gaining Appeal As Safe Haven Amid Corona Virus Scare
- News Half kg human hair, shampoo packets removed from 13-year-old girl's stomach in Tamil Nadu
- Sports Australian Open 2020: I believe in miracles! Federer accepts he was 'incredibly lucky' to survive Sandgren scare
- Movies Did Alaya F Take A Dig At Ananya Panday For Her Nepotism Comment? Actress Clarifies
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Twinkle Khanna was actually the first choice for the role that Rani Mukerji played in the iconic film, 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hain'. In fact, the character was named Tina (her nickname) as Karan Johar thought of her for this role. However, Twinkle rejected the role, which ultimately went to Rani. Now, Twinkle was not a part of the film, but she was very much a part of the 20-years celebration of the film.
She looked stunning as she sported a quirky number for the event. She wore a vibrant number and played with prints. It was a celebratory occasion and Twinkle's fun number complemented the event. Her outfit of the night came from Dries Van Noten. The actress paired her simple black-hued top with a jacket and a skirt. Her ensemble was about giving a formal wear, a more party-like and quirky touch.
She teamed her red-hued jacket, which was accentuated by peacock feather design with a green-hued skirt that was also inspired by peacock design. She looked classy and at the same time so party-ready. It was, for sure, an eye-catching number, which she paired with green-hued pencil heels.
Twinkle carried a gold embellished clutch with her and accessorised her look with studs. Her makeup was nude and her side-swept tresses rounded off her look. We loved Twinkle Khanna's latest look. How about you?