- 27 min ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- 2 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha Or Pooja Hegde, Whose Yellow Outfit You Liked More?
- 2 hrs ago 10 Make-up Myths That You Should Not Believe
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Movies Akshay Kumar Reveals Why Bhumi Pednekar Was His Choice For ‘Durgavati’
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M31 Likely On Cards, Could Arrive In 2020
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Twinkle Khanna was actually the first choice for the role that Rani Mukerji played in the iconic film, 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hain'. In fact, the character was named Tina (her nickname) as Karan Johar thought of her for this role. However, Twinkle rejected the role, which ultimately went to Rani. Now, Twinkle was not a part of the film, but she was very much a part of the 20-years celebration of the film.
She looked stunning as she sported a quirky number for the event. She wore a vibrant number and played with prints. It was a celebratory occasion and Twinkle's fun number complemented the event. Her outfit of the night came from Dries Van Noten. The actress paired her simple black-hued top with a jacket and a skirt. Her ensemble was about giving a formal wear, a more party-like and quirky touch.
She teamed her red-hued jacket, which was accentuated by peacock feather design with a green-hued skirt that was also inspired by peacock design. She looked classy and at the same time so party-ready. It was, for sure, an eye-catching number, which she paired with green-hued pencil heels.
Twinkle carried a gold embellished clutch with her and accessorised her look with studs. Her makeup was nude and her side-swept tresses rounded off her look. We loved Twinkle Khanna's latest look. How about you?