TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Karkare A Martyr, Sadhvi Pragya’s Remark ‘Personal' — BJP
- IPL 2019: KKR vs RCB — Preview
- FAME II Requires Minimum 50 Per Cent Localization
- Ajay Devgn REACTS To Tanushree's Open Letter!
- How To Get Bharti AXA General Insurance For Two-Wheeler From Airtel
- How Safe Is Buying Digital Gold?
- Pooja Hegde & Aditi Rao In Dresses
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Twinkle Khanna was actually the first choice for the role that Rani Mukerji played in the iconic film, 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hain'. In fact, the character was named Tina (her nickname) as Karan Johar thought of her for this role. However, Twinkle rejected the role, which ultimately went to Rani. Now, Twinkle was not a part of the film, but she was very much a part of the 20-years celebration of the film.
She looked stunning as she sported a quirky number for the event. She wore a vibrant number and played with prints. It was a celebratory occasion and Twinkle's fun number complemented the event. Her outfit of the night came from Dries Van Noten. The actress paired her simple black-hued top with a jacket and a skirt. Her ensemble was about giving a formal wear, a more party-like and quirky touch.
She teamed her red-hued jacket, which was accentuated by peacock feather design with a green-hued skirt that was also inspired by peacock design. She looked classy and at the same time so party-ready. It was, for sure, an eye-catching number, which she paired with green-hued pencil heels.
Twinkle carried a gold embellished clutch with her and accessorised her look with studs. Her makeup was nude and her side-swept tresses rounded off her look. We loved Twinkle Khanna's latest look. How about you?