- News NASA’s LRO snaps a series of images of Vikram Lander during its flyby
- Movies Kaappaan Twitter Review: Here’s What Movie Buffs Feel About The Suriya Starrer
- Technology Best Snapdragon 855 Smartphones In India Right Now
- Sports Manchester United 1-0 Astana: Greenwood's first goal settles Group L opener
- Automobiles 2020 Mahindra XUV500 Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Delhi Police Launches App To Pay Traffic Challan, File FIR
- Education HSSC Exam Date Announced For November 2019 To March 2020
- Travel Manali: A Snow Destination For You To Be This Winter
Tanushree Dutta graced a Navratri occasion recently and looked absolutely resplendent for the event. She was dressed in a traditional wear, which was minimal and elegant. She wore a pastel-hued ensemble, which was accentuated by a metallic touch. It was a simple, fuss-free wear, and was also backed by a comfort quotient.
Perfect for modern women, who want to move around freely, her sharara set was splashed in a pristine ivory hue and she teamed it with a blue-coloured dupatta. Her round-necked kurta was simple and was notched up by subtle golden embroidery on the neckline and piping on the border. She paired it with flared bottoms that complemented her kurta in terms of hue and intricate work.
Tanushree also draped a blue-hued dupatta that was adorned with gold embellishment and thus, beautifully contrasted her ensemble. Her makeup was dewy and marked by a pink lip shade, heavy kohl, and highlighted cheekbones. The wavy tresses rounded off her ethnic avatar.
Tanushree Dutta gave classy festive-wear goals and she completely mesmerised us with her look. How did you find Tanushree Dutta's attire? Let us know in the comment section.