Tanushree Dutta graced a Navratri occasion recently and looked absolutely resplendent for the event. She was dressed in a traditional wear, which was minimal and elegant. She wore a pastel-hued ensemble, which was accentuated by a metallic touch. It was a simple, fuss-free wear, and was also backed by a comfort quotient.
Perfect for modern women, who want to move around freely, her sharara set was splashed in a pristine ivory hue and she teamed it with a blue-coloured dupatta. Her round-necked kurta was simple and was notched up by subtle golden embroidery on the neckline and piping on the border. She paired it with flared bottoms that complemented her kurta in terms of hue and intricate work.
Tanushree also draped a blue-hued dupatta that was adorned with gold embellishment and thus, beautifully contrasted her ensemble. Her makeup was dewy and marked by a pink lip shade, heavy kohl, and highlighted cheekbones. The wavy tresses rounded off her ethnic avatar.
Tanushree Dutta gave classy festive-wear goals and she completely mesmerised us with her look. How did you find Tanushree Dutta's attire? Let us know in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship