Tanushree Dutta's sister, actress Ishita Dutta got married to her co-star Vatsal Seth. Ishita was wearing a bright red benarasi sari with traditional Bengali bridal jewellery.
Ishita being the bong beauty carried her wedding style in a complete Bengali way, from the 'aatpoure' draping of Benarasi saree to the 'shakha-pola' and red bindi, she did not leave any part of 'bongness' away from the look.
Vatsal also looked quite good in his traditional white wedding attire. He was wearing a white sherwani for the wedding and also a white cloth draped which is a traditional Bengali groom style.
- Jacqueline's Makeover To Madhuri's Ek-Do-Teen Outfit Is Driving Folks Crazy
- AIFW Day 2: Bipasha Basu's Elegance Will Mesmerize You!
- AIFW: Vaani Kapoor Wows People In A White Gown On Day 1
- 10 Looks That Prove Alia Is The Fashion Icon Young Women Need
- Awwdorable! Anushka Wears Hubby Virat's Tee, pulls It Off Better Than Him
- And The Style Icon Of The Year Is…
- Oscars: Best Looks Of Meryl Streep From The Academy Awards' Red Carpet