Tanushree Dutta's sister, actress Ishita Dutta got married to her co-star Vatsal Seth. Ishita was wearing a bright red benarasi sari with traditional Bengali bridal jewellery.
Ishita being the bong beauty carried her wedding style in a complete Bengali way, from the 'aatpoure' draping of Benarasi saree to the 'shakha-pola' and red bindi, she did not leave any part of 'bongness' away from the look.
Vatsal also looked quite good in his traditional white wedding attire. He was wearing a white sherwani for the wedding and also a white cloth draped which is a traditional Bengali groom style.
- Sara Ali Khan's Maxi Dress Is Flowy And Perfect For A Fun Shopping Outing
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Spill Some Ethnic Charm With Their Outfits At Isha Ambani's Engagement
- Janhvi Kapoor's Dramatic Gown For Isha Ambani's Engagement Is Her Boldest Attire So Far
- Anushka Sharma Ups Her Traditional Fashion Game With A Badla Kurta Set
- Neha Dhupia Gives Her Breezy Dress A Boho And Kickass Touch
- Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is A Lot More Fun Than Before