TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 3 Terrorists, Including Jaish Commander, Killed In Pulwama Encounter
- Tesla Dog Mode — Working Explained In Video
- FA Cup — Manchester United Knocks Out Chelsea
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- How To Check If Your PAN Is Linked To Aadhaar
- Kamalpur — The Long-Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Tiger Shroff On Dating Disha Patani — Koffee With Karan 6
- Four Signs That You Have Been To Heaven
Tanushree Dutta's sister, actress Ishita Dutta got married to her co-star Vatsal Seth. Ishita was wearing a bright red benarasi sari with traditional Bengali bridal jewellery.
Ishita being the bong beauty carried her wedding style in a complete Bengali way, from the 'aatpoure' draping of Benarasi saree to the 'shakha-pola' and red bindi, she did not leave any part of 'bongness' away from the look.
Vatsal also looked quite good in his traditional white wedding attire. He was wearing a white sherwani for the wedding and also a white cloth draped which is a traditional Bengali groom style.