Tanushree Dutta's sister, actress Ishita Dutta got married to her co-star Vatsal Seth. Ishita was wearing a bright red benarasi sari with traditional Bengali bridal jewellery.
Ishita being the bong beauty carried her wedding style in a complete Bengali way, from the 'aatpoure' draping of Benarasi saree to the 'shakha-pola' and red bindi, she did not leave any part of 'bongness' away from the look.
Vatsal also looked quite good in his traditional white wedding attire. He was wearing a white sherwani for the wedding and also a white cloth draped which is a traditional Bengali groom style.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship