Tanushree Dutta's sister, actress Ishita Dutta got married to her co-star Vatsal Seth. Ishita was wearing a bright red benarasi sari with traditional Bengali bridal jewellery.
Ishita being the bong beauty carried her wedding style in a complete Bengali way, from the 'aatpoure' draping of Benarasi saree to the 'shakha-pola' and red bindi, she did not leave any part of 'bongness' away from the look.
Vatsal also looked quite good in his traditional white wedding attire. He was wearing a white sherwani for the wedding and also a white cloth draped which is a traditional Bengali groom style.
- Alia Bhatt’s Traditional Style Will Make You Go Crushing All Over Her
- Yay! Deepika Padukone Just Gave Us A Weekend Outfit Inspiration
- Wow! Raveena Tandon’s White Lehenga Makes For A Perfect Sangeet Ensemble
- Karan Johar’s Latest Ethnic Outfit Is What Every Modern Man Should Have In His Wardrobe
- Nushrat Bharucha Wins Us Over In This Embellished Lehenga
- Crushing On MS Dhoni And Zaheer Khan's Desi Looks? So Are We!