Tanushree Dutta impressed us recently with her Navratri outfit and now she is back again with her another traditional look. This time also Tanushree donned something blue-seems like blue is one of her favourite hues. She wore the dreamiest attire and pulled it off gracefully.
Tanushree wore a sky blue-hued long kurta with sheer sleeves. It was a boat-necked styled outfit with a flowy structure. Her kurta was also pleated and adorned with mustard-hued floral patterns. The neckline of her outfit was heavily embroidered with intricate floral accents. It was a lightweight kurta, which Tanushree paired with yellow-hued pyjamis.
The pyjamis colour-blocked her kurta and Tanushree draped a complementing dupatta, which matched with the colour of her kurta. She paired her ensemble with embellished flat sandals. She accessorised her look with delicate bangles. Her makeup was minimal and highlighted by a light pink lip shade and blue eyeshadow. She allowed her wavy tresses to cascade gently on her shoulders.
Well, Tanushree wowed us once again. What do you think about her look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Stranded In No Man’s Land; Probe On To Ascertain How 31 Rohingyas Crossed Over
- Double Digit Salary Hike This Year In India; Most In Asia
- Gigapixel And Terapixel Imaging — Explained
- India vs New Zealand — The Highs And Lows
- Maruti Ertiga To Come In A Luxury-Focussed 6-Seater Format — An Ideal Business Companion?
- PM Modi Reacts To Kartik Aaryan's 'Backfie' Photo!
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- How To Cover Up A Tattoo With Make-up?