TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Karkare A Martyr, Sadhvi Pragya’s Remark ‘Personal' — BJP
- IPL 2019: KKR vs RCB — Preview
- FAME II Requires Minimum 50 Per Cent Localization
- Ajay Devgn REACTS To Tanushree's Open Letter!
- How To Get Bharti AXA General Insurance For Two-Wheeler From Airtel
- How Safe Is Buying Digital Gold?
- Pooja Hegde & Aditi Rao In Dresses
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Tanushree Dutta impressed us recently with her Navratri outfit and now she is back again with her another traditional look. This time also Tanushree donned something blue-seems like blue is one of her favourite hues. She wore the dreamiest attire and pulled it off gracefully.
Tanushree wore a sky blue-hued long kurta with sheer sleeves. It was a boat-necked styled outfit with a flowy structure. Her kurta was also pleated and adorned with mustard-hued floral patterns. The neckline of her outfit was heavily embroidered with intricate floral accents. It was a lightweight kurta, which Tanushree paired with yellow-hued pyjamis.
The pyjamis colour-blocked her kurta and Tanushree draped a complementing dupatta, which matched with the colour of her kurta. She paired her ensemble with embellished flat sandals. She accessorised her look with delicate bangles. Her makeup was minimal and highlighted by a light pink lip shade and blue eyeshadow. She allowed her wavy tresses to cascade gently on her shoulders.
Well, Tanushree wowed us once again. What do you think about her look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.