Tanushree Dutta impressed us recently with her Navratri outfit and now she is back again with her another traditional look. This time also Tanushree donned something blue-seems like blue is one of her favourite hues. She wore the dreamiest attire and pulled it off gracefully.
Tanushree wore a sky blue-hued long kurta with sheer sleeves. It was a boat-necked styled outfit with a flowy structure. Her kurta was also pleated and adorned with mustard-hued floral patterns. The neckline of her outfit was heavily embroidered with intricate floral accents. It was a lightweight kurta, which Tanushree paired with yellow-hued pyjamis.
The pyjamis colour-blocked her kurta and Tanushree draped a complementing dupatta, which matched with the colour of her kurta. She paired her ensemble with embellished flat sandals. She accessorised her look with delicate bangles. Her makeup was minimal and highlighted by a light pink lip shade and blue eyeshadow. She allowed her wavy tresses to cascade gently on her shoulders.
Well, Tanushree wowed us once again. What do you think about her look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts