- 5 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- 5 hrs ago Try This Easy-To-Make Raj Kachori Recipe
- 6 hrs ago Gauahar Khan And Zaid Darbar Flaunt Ethnic Outfits As Gauahar Announces Her Wedding Date
- 7 hrs ago Peppermint Tea: Health Benefits And How To Make
- News Vaccine 1st puts spotlight on German pharma company BioNTech
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan's COP Film: The Location Hunt Is Progressing!
- Education Career Point Star Scholarship 2020: Check Registration And Exam Pattern
- Sports India vs Australia: Switch-hit is within laws, part of game's evolution: Maxwell
- Finance Nearly 40 Small And Midcap Stock Ideas To Create Wealth In The Long Term
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Automobiles Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
Tanishaa Mukerji gave us a simple saree goal for the Ashtami puja. The actress draped a saree, which was about colour-blocks and a blend of vibrant and subtle hue. Given the pandemic, when most of us would be celebrating the festivals at home, Tanishaa Mukjerji's saree was perfect for it was light and yet festive. She also kept her jewellery game minimal. So, let's decode her attire and look.
So, Tanishaa took to her Instagram feed to caption the picture as 'Happy Ashtami ❤ maa calling #pujo #sareelove #durga #maskedcrusaders mask @purvi.doshi' Her saree was gorgeous and following the safety guidelines, the actress also wore a mask, which was intricately patterned and went well with her saree. Tanishaa Mukerji's saree was humble and pristine white-hued with bright pink piping on the border. The saree was impeccably pleated and featured subtle accents.
However, the blouse of her wasn't subtle at all. The Bigg Boss finalist wore a shocking pink-hued blouse with her saree that was half-sleeved and accentuated her saree look. The pink colour also added to the festive vibe and Tanishaa Mukerji also upped her look with gold and pearl earrings, which spruced up her ethnic look for the auspicious occasion of Durga Ashtami. She also wore a silver nose pin and her makeup was highlighted by light pink lip shade and dark kohl with pink eye shadow. She wore a red bindi and the partly-tied tresses rounded out her avatar.
Courtesy: Tanishaa Mukerji's Instagram