Classy and on point, Swara Bhasker was out there to make some points as she attended 'Beyond Fake News' conference by BBC News. The actress wore something vintage and gave us a winter-wear goal too. She looked elegant in her outfit, which was reminiscent of European fashion sensibilities.
Swara wore a tweed suit by a Scottish label, Walker Slater. It was a finely tailored suit and was dipped in muted-shade. Her attire was structured and totally gave us some bossy outfit ideas. She wore a crisp full-sleeved textured coat and paired it with straight-fit complementing pants. The actress also wore an orange-hued high-neck sweater, which colour-blocked and enhanced her outstanding outfit of the day.
She paired her outfit with black-hued pointed pumps and the metallic chain notched up her classic look. Swara's makeup was nude and the sleek tresses added to her avatar. So, how did you find Swara Bhasker's fashion statement? Wouldn't you want to wear something like this for this winter season? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood