- 8 hrs ago Everything You Need To Know About The Buddhist Diet
- 8 hrs ago Daughter’s Day 2020: Here’s What You Can Do For Your Princess
- 8 hrs ago Neha Dhupia’s Work-From-Home Outfit Is For Those Who Don’t Want To Compromise On Style And Comfort
- 9 hrs ago Do You Constantly Throw Away Food? Here Are 21 Tips To Reduce Food Waste
- Sports Shubman Gill of Kolkata Knight Riders reveals secret of his batting success; Karthik, Morgan astonished
- News Congress no-confidence motion against Yediyurappa govt defeated
- Movies Tovino Thomas & Aishwarya Lekshmi To Team Up For Manu Ashokan's Kaanekkane
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exclusive Production Hub In India: Here Are All Details
- Technology Google Pixel 5 Launch Date Delayed: Will Now Make A Debut In October
- Finance 3 Ways To Play The Gold Theme As It Will Bounce Back
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Classy and on point, Swara Bhasker was out there to make some points as she attended 'Beyond Fake News' conference by BBC News. The actress wore something vintage and gave us a winter-wear goal too. She looked elegant in her outfit, which was reminiscent of European fashion sensibilities.
Swara wore a tweed suit by a Scottish label, Walker Slater. It was a finely tailored suit and was dipped in muted-shade. Her attire was structured and totally gave us some bossy outfit ideas. She wore a crisp full-sleeved textured coat and paired it with straight-fit complementing pants. The actress also wore an orange-hued high-neck sweater, which colour-blocked and enhanced her outstanding outfit of the day.
She paired her outfit with black-hued pointed pumps and the metallic chain notched up her classic look. Swara's makeup was nude and the sleek tresses added to her avatar. So, how did you find Swara Bhasker's fashion statement? Wouldn't you want to wear something like this for this winter season? Let us know that in the comment section.