- 8 hrs ago Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- 12 hrs ago Eid ul-Fitr: Sania Mirza Flaunts A Dark Green Suit, Gives Us A Twinning Moment With Her Son; Pictures Inside!
- 13 hrs ago Dare To Copy: Kartik Aaryan Flaunts Stylish Long Hair As He Sends Out Eid Wishes To Fans On Instagram
- 17 hrs ago Happy Birthday Madhuri Dixit: 5 Beautiful Ensembles Of The Diva To Keep You Ethnically-Inspired For Weddings
- Sports Juventus 3-2 Inter: Cuadrado scores twice as Bianconeri keep top-four hopes alive
- News Covid-19 vaccine: India to have 51.6 crore doses by July, says Harsh Vardhan
- Finance This Third QSR Entity Files For Rs. 1400 Crore IPO
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 To Have Only 12 Episodes?
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Automobiles Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- Technology Oppo Find X3 Pro Mars Exploration Edition With 65W Charging Launched: Coming To India?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
For the New Year party, Suhana Khan wore a dress that was by Balmain and the cost of her dress would absolutely leave you stunned. Yes, if converted into Indian currency, her dress was approximately, Rs. 2, 70,000. At that price we know, we could have done a million of things, if only. However, speaking about her dress, it was a classy number and Suhana Khan pulled it off with a lot of confidence. So, we have decoded her attire for you.
It was a strapless bodycon dress that was structured and had a tailored sleeve on one side. It was a sassy dress that was also accentuated by a dragon-inspired embellished accent. The knit dress with this beaded dragon accent absolutely fascinated us and this dress of hers made for an ideal party number. It exuded rock glam vibes and Shah Rukh Khan's daughter also wore a jacket with this edgy dress. She teamed her dress with golden-strapped sandals, which colour-blocked her number. However, according to us black-hued sandals would have looked better.
As for the makeup, her makeup was nude-toned and marked by matte coffee lip shade and subtle kohl. The wavy highlighted tresses rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Suhana Khan's dress and look? Let us know that in the comment section.