- 34 min ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 14 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 14 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- 22 hrs ago Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: What to look out for on July 25
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
Though Nora Fatehi has not done much films as an actress but she has definitely earned fame and recognition from her stunning dance moves in Bollywood's item songs. On the fashion front too, the Street Dancer 3D actress has been treating us with her wow looks in gorgeous outfits. Recently, Nora took to her Instagram feed to post a throwback picture from her Malta trip. Dressed in a red-hued printed separates, the diva looked absolutely phenomenal. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, Nora Fatehi sported a half-sleeved V-shaped plunging-neckline white crop top, which was accentuated by beautiful red-hued prints. She teamed her crop top with matching shorts and completed her look with a pair of pretty red heels. The Batla House actress accessorised her look with silver-toned hoops and rings.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Nora sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, soft blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The Stree actress left her mid-parted long tresses loose and slightly curled the ends.
Nora captioned her picture as, 'I want that tan back #malta'. Well, we are missing our old happy days. So, what do you think about this outfit of Nora Fatehi? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Nora Fatehi