- 12 hrs ago Qubool Hai Actress Surbhi Jyoti Wows In Peach Flared Ruffle Dress In Her Latest Photoshoot
- 15 hrs ago Ananya Pandey Shares Her Mother's 3-Ingredient DIY Face Mask To Get Fresh And Glowing Skin
- 16 hrs ago Happy Birthday Rashmika Mandanna: Her Top 5 Versatile Fashionable Outfits
- 16 hrs ago What Are Ventilators And Why Are They Important For COVID-19 Patients?
- Movies Mammootty To Team Up With This Popular Director For His Next?
- News With Sankrit Shloka, PM Modi leads country in lighting diyas to show collective resolve
- Sports Sports fraternity shows solidarity in fight against COVID-19 by lighting candles, lamps
- Technology Windows 10 Guide: Here's A Trick To Disable Minimize, Maximize Animation
- Automobiles New BMW R 18 Cruiser Production-Spec Model Unveiled: To Rival The Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe
- Finance Airlines Are Accepting Flight Bookings From 15 April
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
From her dance moves to acting prowness to her sartorial choices, Nora Fatehi has never failed to impress us. Be it an ethnic or western outfit, the diva definitely knows how to pull off each attire perfectly and effortlessly. While the world is in self-isolation period, Nora took to her Instagram feed to treat her fans with her quarantine picture. Dressed in a light green ethnic suit, the Street Dancer 3D actress looked absolutely beautiful. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, Nora Fatehi exuded ethnic vibes in a light green hued traditional suit. Her ensemble consisted of a half-sleeved deep round-collar plain green kurti, which was accentuated by stitched buttons-detailing. Styled by Lakshmi Lehr, she draped an equally beautiful net-fabric dupatta that featured lovely golden embroidery. The Bhuj actress upped her ethnic look with a pair of silver-toned jhumkis and matching bracelets.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Nora slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, soft kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, highlighted pink cheekbones, and pink lip shade elevated her look. The Batla House actress left her side-parted highlighted long tresses loose.
Nora Fatehi absolutely wowed us in her pretty ethnic suit. What do you think about her attire? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Nora Fatehi