Not many would have thought of this colour-blocking. But Sonam Kapoor-Ahuja did. The actress wore this number by Escada and looked stunning but not in a conventional way. Sonam's attire was androgynous and it was definitely another eye-opening outfit goal for fashion connoisseurs.
Now, what she wore was a simple pantsuit. However, her outfit was a departure from the feminine silhouette, if we have to stereotype, maybe we shouldn't. It consisted of a loose-fitting coat and somewhat flared pants. It was a laid-back outfit but at the same time, it seemed glamorous. Her attire consisted of a plain white coat that was sharp-necked and full-sleeved. Her coat was a bit old-school with golden buttons on both sides.
She paired her white coat with dark purple-hued pants, which contrasted with her coat and didn't actually seem like an ideal pairing but on Sonam, it looked fabulous. She carried herself with a lot of aplomb and grace and that made a lot of difference. Sonam carried a green-hued clutch with her and paired her ensemble with leopard-printed sandals.
Her makeup was dewy and accentuated by a dark lip shade and subtle kohl. She gave her look a dreamy touch by pulling back her tresses behind her ears and pinning them with golden hairpins.
She came for a book launch event and wowed us with her style. What do you think about Sonam Kapoor's look? Feel free to share your opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts