TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Election Updates: After 24 Years, Mulayam, Mayawati To Share Dais In UP's Mainpuri
- Loyalty matters most, says Kohli
- Tata Nexon Hybrid Or Tata Nexon EV? — Oh Blur! We’re confused!
- Katrina Called Up Varun Before Exiting From Street Dancer!
- How To View Saved Passwords On Chrome For Android?
- Gold Prices in India Stands Still Amidst Muted Demand
- Tara Sutaria Wows In Printed Separates
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Not many would have thought of this colour-blocking. But Sonam Kapoor-Ahuja did. The actress wore this number by Escada and looked stunning but not in a conventional way. Sonam's attire was androgynous and it was definitely another eye-opening outfit goal for fashion connoisseurs.
Now, what she wore was a simple pantsuit. However, her outfit was a departure from the feminine silhouette, if we have to stereotype, maybe we shouldn't. It consisted of a loose-fitting coat and somewhat flared pants. It was a laid-back outfit but at the same time, it seemed glamorous. Her attire consisted of a plain white coat that was sharp-necked and full-sleeved. Her coat was a bit old-school with golden buttons on both sides.
She paired her white coat with dark purple-hued pants, which contrasted with her coat and didn't actually seem like an ideal pairing but on Sonam, it looked fabulous. She carried herself with a lot of aplomb and grace and that made a lot of difference. Sonam carried a green-hued clutch with her and paired her ensemble with leopard-printed sandals.
Her makeup was dewy and accentuated by a dark lip shade and subtle kohl. She gave her look a dreamy touch by pulling back her tresses behind her ears and pinning them with golden hairpins.
She came for a book launch event and wowed us with her style. What do you think about Sonam Kapoor's look? Feel free to share your opinions in the comment section.