- 24 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Movies Nerkonda Paarvai Box Office Collections 11 Days: Overtakes Vivegam To Claim The Third Spot!
- News 28 killed, 22 missing as rains lash in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab & Uttarakhand
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Not many would have thought of this colour-blocking. But Sonam Kapoor-Ahuja did. The actress wore this number by Escada and looked stunning but not in a conventional way. Sonam's attire was androgynous and it was definitely another eye-opening outfit goal for fashion connoisseurs.
Now, what she wore was a simple pantsuit. However, her outfit was a departure from the feminine silhouette, if we have to stereotype, maybe we shouldn't. It consisted of a loose-fitting coat and somewhat flared pants. It was a laid-back outfit but at the same time, it seemed glamorous. Her attire consisted of a plain white coat that was sharp-necked and full-sleeved. Her coat was a bit old-school with golden buttons on both sides.
She paired her white coat with dark purple-hued pants, which contrasted with her coat and didn't actually seem like an ideal pairing but on Sonam, it looked fabulous. She carried herself with a lot of aplomb and grace and that made a lot of difference. Sonam carried a green-hued clutch with her and paired her ensemble with leopard-printed sandals.
Her makeup was dewy and accentuated by a dark lip shade and subtle kohl. She gave her look a dreamy touch by pulling back her tresses behind her ears and pinning them with golden hairpins.
She came for a book launch event and wowed us with her style. What do you think about Sonam Kapoor's look? Feel free to share your opinions in the comment section.