- 5 min ago Erythritol: Health Benefits And Side Effects
- 14 min ago International Men's Day 2019: Things You Can Do To Make Your Man Feel Special
- 34 min ago This Winter Season, Keep Your Nail Game Strong With These Superb Trending Colours
- 2 hrs ago Aamir Khan's Laal Singh Chaddha Look Is So In Tune With The Fashion Sensibilities Of A Common Man
- Movies Good Newwz Trailer Kick-starts A Meme Fest And We Can't Stop Laughing!
- Sports Bhubaneswar to host India's home matches in Hockey Pro League
- Technology Disney+ Accounts Hacked, Sold Online Within Days Of Launch
- News CAB is another trap like NRC to make legal citizens refugees: Mamata
- Automobiles Tata Motors Bags Order For 500 Electric Vehicles From Lithium Urban Technologies
- Travel Gangotri - Truly A Hiker's Paradise
- Finance HDFC Bank Cuts FD Interest Rates By As Much As 0.15%
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
The Neerja actress, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja once again donned a red-coloured outfit for The Zoya Factor promotions in New Delhi. Well, Sonam Kapoor considers red as her lucky colour and hence, she has been sporting red-hued outfits for her upcoming movie. The actress arrived in the city with co-star Dulquer Salmaan. This time, she wore an eye-catching red outfit. So, let's talk about Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's latest red ensemble, which is a visual treat for sure.
So, for this promotional round, Sonam Kapoor wore a full-sleeved pretty ensemble, which was accentuated by elaborately embroidered multi-hued patterns and light-hued checkered sleeves. The floral accents in the shades of gold and silver adorned her deep red outfit. The actress teamed her attire with a matching sleeveless crop shrug and with this pairing, she gave us a fresh style goal. Well, not just that, Sonam Kapoor also draped a red scarf that matched with the sleeves of her ensemble. The scarf added to the style quotient.
The actress accessorised her look with oxidised silver jewellery, which further gave her look a maximalist touch. She spruced up her look with ethnic danglers, statement rings, and a heavy tribal-inspired neckpiece also added an interesting dimension to her look. She completed her look with a cute dark-shade sling bag and brown juttis. Sonam Kapoor Ahuja elevated her look with a mid-parted sleek bun. Filled brows, kohled eyes, and pink lip shade rounded out her look. Sonam Kapoor Ahuja was all-smiles for the shutterbugs.
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja fashionably inspired us once again and we are pretty sure, we will buy a red outfit soon.
Meanwhile, do not forget to share your thoughts on Sonam Kapoor's red ensemble in the comment section. Stay tuned for more updates on Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's fashion.