- 1 hr ago Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- 1 hr ago 9 Skin Care Tips You Need To Follow This Winter Season
- 2 hrs ago Kangana Ranaut Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With A Ralph Lauren Suit
- 3 hrs ago Umang 2020: Raveena Tandon And Manisha Koirala Show Us How To Look Stylish Yet Distinctive
- News Controversy over birthplace of Saibaba resolved after Uddhav Thackeray hold meeting
- Movies SP Balasubrahmanyam To Sing A Special Track For Puneeth Rajkumar’s Maya Bazaar
- Technology Jio Working On UPI Payments Via MyJio App To Compete With Google Pay
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Barty survives Tsurenko scare, Venus marvels at Coco
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The Neerjaactress, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja once again donned a red-coloured outfit for The Zoya Factorpromotions in New Delhi. Well, Sonam Kapoor considers red as her lucky colour and hence, she has been sporting red-hued outfits for her upcoming movie. The actress arrived in the city with co-star Dulquer Salmaan. This time, she wore an eye-catching red outfit. So, let's talk about Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's latest red ensemble, which is a visual treat for sure.
So, for this promotional round, Sonam Kapoor wore a full-sleeved pretty ensemble, which was accentuated by elaborately embroidered multi-hued patterns and light-hued checkered sleeves. The floral accents in the shades of gold and silver adorned her deep red outfit. The actress teamed her attire with a matching sleeveless crop shrug and with this pairing, she gave us a fresh style goal. Well, not just that, Sonam Kapoor also draped a red scarf that matched with the sleeves of her ensemble. The scarf added to the style quotient.
The actress accessorised her look with oxidised silver jewellery, which further gave her look a maximalist touch. She spruced up her look with ethnic danglers, statement rings, and a heavy tribal-inspired neckpiece also added an interesting dimension to her look. She completed her look with a cute dark-shade sling bag and brown juttis. Sonam Kapoor Ahuja elevated her look with a mid-parted sleek bun. Filled brows, kohled eyes, and pink lip shade rounded out her look. Sonam Kapoor Ahujawas all-smiles for the shutterbugs.
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja fashionably inspired us once again and we are pretty sure, we will buy a red outfit soon.
Meanwhile, do not forget to share your thoughts on Sonam Kapoor's red ensemble in the comment section. Stay tuned for more updates on Sonam Kapoor Ahuja'sfashion.