- 44 min ago Aamir Khan's Laal Singh Chaddha Look Is So In Tune With The Fashion Sensibilities Of A Common Man
- 55 min ago Mickey Mouse 91st Birthday: Lesser Known Facts About Disney's Most Famous Cartoon Character
- 1 hr ago Dysphagia (Swallowing Difficulty): Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 1 hr ago This Winter Season, Get Ready To Raise The Temperature With These New Hair Colour Trends
- Sports Spoiler on WWE Universal title match at 2019 Survivor Series
- Movies Tanushree Dutta Slams Channel & Neha Kakkar For Working With Anu Malik; Supports Sona Mohapatra
- Technology Reliance Jio Now Lets You Pick Landline Calls On Your Smartphone
- Finance HDFC Bank Cuts FD Interest Rates By As Much As 0.15%
- News Winter Session: MP's ride bicycles, wear masks, drive e-cars to highlight air pollution
- Automobiles TVS XL 100 Retro-Fitment Kit Launched At Rs 11,237
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Just a few days ago, The Zoya Factor actress, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja gave us a temple-wear goal with her pretty red traditional attire and now, the Dilbar song fame, Nora Fatehi was seen recently playing with red colour at Ganpati celebrations. We loved how Nora and Sonam flaunted their respective red-hued ethnic attires. So, let's take a close look at their outfits and find out who carried it better.
Nora Fatehi's Red Attire
So, for the Ganpati celebration, Nora Fatehi wore a three-fourth-sleeved long red kurti, which was accentuated by an embroidered patti and golden floral prints. She teamed it with complementing pants, which were subtly done. The actress and dancer notched up her look with a brocade dupatta, which she draped on one side of her shoulder. Her dupatta was exquisitely embroidered and she completed her look with a pair of golden heels. The Batla House actress ditched the neckpiece and instead went for drop earrings. Nora left her centre-parted long tresses loose and rounded out her look with subtle makeup marked by soft contouring, kohled eyes, light eyeshadow, and pink lip shade.
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's All-Red Attire
At Ganpati puja, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja donned a sophisticated high-neck Scarlet Chiffon Gold Tree Grid Anarkali by Masaba Gupta, which was accentuated by intricate motifs. She paired it with a matching Scarlet Tree Grid dupatta. This gorgeous attire of hers came from Masaba's latest Ganesh Chaturthi collection. The Neerja actress completed her look with embellished juttis, which went well with her attire. She upped her traditional fashion quotient with statement gold jhumkis and delicate rings. Sonam Kapoor pulled her mid-parted sleek tresses into a ponytail. She rounded out her look with minimal base makeup that was highlighted by contoured cheekbones, subtle eye makeup, a small red bindi, and lip shade.
Both, Nora Fatehi and Sonam Kapoor Ahuja looked divine in their traditional outfits and gave us major temple-wear goals. So, according to us, we think both carried their attires beautifully.
What do you think about their outfits ? Who according to you looked better? Do let us know in the comment section.