- 19 min ago Sonam Dazzled In A Plush Attire At Cannes 2019, But Was It Too Maximalist For A Dinner Party?
- 32 min ago Compartment Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 11 hrs ago Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- 12 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Rules The Red Carpet With Her Magical Feathered White Gown
- News SC junks fresh petition on 100% VVPAT-EVM match, calling it a nuisance
- Technology Honor 20 Pro camera samples leak ahead of launch
- Automobiles Renault Reveals Official Teaser Video For The Triber — More Passion For Life Coming July 2019
- Sports 'Rush', a film inspired by Niki Lauda-James Hunt rivalry
- Finance Bitcoin Rally Continues After A Short Drag; Breaches $8000 Mark
- Movies ANOTHER DIVORCE? Aamir Khan's Nephew Imran Khan's Wife Avantika Has LEFT Home Along With Daughter
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
After a long time, we saw Shriya Saran and she was in a totally fun mood as she was snapped at the airport. The actress looked impressive in her outfit that totally exuded breezy vibes. Her attire had a quirky touch and we wished we could steal this ensemble of hers. Let's decode her airport outfit and the look.
So, Shriya wore a white-hued top, which was absolutely summer-worthy and notched up by comfort quotient. She teamed it with a contrasting midi skirt, which had all our attention. The skirt was enhanced by a flared silhouette and featured red-hued dotted prints and the colourful eye patterns certainly elevated her attire. The skirt came with a waistband and we so loved Shriya's skirt.
It made for an eye-catching attire and something that we could also try. Shriya paired it with black sports shoes, which added to the comfort factor. She accessorised her look with a watch and chic bracelet. The actress carried a Louis Vuitton bag with her and the makeup was dewy-toned. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade. The side-parted messy tresses completed her airport avatar. So, what do you think about Shriya Saran's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.