- 9 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Us Cues On How To Notch Up Our Travel Wardrobe
- 9 hrs ago 5 Impressive Health Benefits Of Burdock Root
- 10 hrs ago Swara Bhasker, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Have Fresh Traditional Wear Ideas For Us
- 10 hrs ago 6 Health Benefits Of Marula Oil, Uses And Side Effects
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Day 39 Update - Luxury Budget Task Day 3
- Technology Buying Guide: Best 64MP Rear Camera Smartphones To Buy In India
- News Bengaluru: 20-year-old college student stabbed to death over brawl during cricket match
- Finance CSB Bank IPO Opens On 22 November: Things To Know
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Automobiles Mumbai Traffic Police To Arrest Motorists With Unpaid Traffic Fines: Too Strict?
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
After a long time, we saw Shriya Saran and she was in a totally fun mood as she was snapped at the airport. The actress looked impressive in her outfit that totally exuded breezy vibes. Her attire had a quirky touch and we wished we could steal this ensemble of hers. Let's decode her airport outfit and the look.
So, Shriya wore a white-hued top, which was absolutely summer-worthy and notched up by comfort quotient. She teamed it with a contrasting midi skirt, which had all our attention. The skirt was enhanced by a flared silhouette and featured red-hued dotted prints and the colourful eye patterns certainly elevated her attire. The skirt came with a waistband and we so loved Shriya's skirt.
It made for an eye-catching attire and something that we could also try. Shriya paired it with black sports shoes, which added to the comfort factor. She accessorised her look with a watch and chic bracelet. The actress carried a Louis Vuitton bag with her and the makeup was dewy-toned. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade. The side-parted messy tresses completed her airport avatar. So, what do you think about Shriya Saran's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.