TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four Accused Including Aseemanand Acquitted In Samjauta Express Blast Case
- IPL 2019: Five Foreign Players Who Could Rock The Tournament
- Vodafone Offers 50% Discount On Amazon Prime Subscription
- Bajaj Qute Launched In India At Rs 2.63 Lakh — A Quadricycle Threat To Small Cars?
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Zee Cine Awards 2019 Winners List
- How Lord Krishna Killed Kamsa: The Story Of Kamsa Vadh
- Calangute, The Ideal Getaway For Beach Bums Does Exist!
Shraddha Kapoor was the latest celebrity, who had us convinced that a humble salwar kameez should be our latest airport outfit. The actress looked fresh as a daisy as she surprised us with her ethnic wear. She wore a beautiful outfit that we couldn't take our eyes off.
So, Shraddha wore a full-sleeved and white-hued chikankari kurta. With her outfit, she promoted the traditional craftsmanship of Lucknow. Her kurta featured sheer sleeves and was adorned with intricately done floral embroidery. She teamed it plain white-hued churidaar pyjamais, which went well with her kurta.
Shraddha also draped a yellow-hued dupatta, which spruced up her look. Her dupatta was casually draped and was accentuated by pastel-hued floral prints. With this dupatta of hers, Shraddha also gave us dupatta goals. The actress paired her outfit with beige flat sandals. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and she kept her tresses middle-parted. She accessorised her look with delicate earrings.
So, how did you find Shraddha Kapoor's airport outfit? Let us know that in the comment section.