- 18 min ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Three: Diana Penty Looks Regal In Her Exquisite Vintage Lehenga
- 23 min ago Mydriasis (Dilated Pupils): Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 1 hr ago Happy Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Messages To Share Among Your Friends And Family
- 1 hr ago Kareena Kapoor Khan's Charismatic Dance India Dance Make-up Look
- Sports Hope Team India win ICC trophy in next two years under Ravi Shastri: Sourav Ganguly
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Says Audiences Should Leave Their Brains At Home Before Watching Dream Girl!
- News Sitharaman's action plan for auto-sector: These measure announced to boost vehicle sales
- Finance China Announces New Tariffs On American Cars, Auto Parts
- Automobiles Jawa Owners Cancel Bookings: Delivery Estimator Shows Increased Waiting Period & Other Problems
- Technology Motorola One Action Launched In India-Price, Specs, And Launch Offers
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Shraddha Kapoor and Kriti Sanon wore the blingiest outfits ever and gave us OOTNs. They inspired us to wear something shiny and groovy for an evening outing with our bffs. Both presented us electrifying outfits. So, let's decode their ensembles, which dazed and dazzled us.
Coming to Shraddha first, the 'Stree' actress wore a structured blazer dress. Her attire was by Zara, so now you know where to find this attire. Her attire of the night was collared, almost full-sleeved, and featured an overlapping detail. It was so amazingly sequinned that we couldn't keep our eyes off Shraddha. The actress paired her attire with stunning black-hued pencil heels and the makeup was highlighted by a light pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The impeccable side-parted sleek tresses completed her look. Well, boss ladies would have loved to ace this look of Shraddha's.
Kriti's look was more about casual glam. We loved her dress that shone brighter than the brightest star. It was a party wear that we wished we had in our wardrobes. The V-necked dress was intricately sequinned and featured an asymmetrical hemline. Kriti teamed her dress with a blue-hued denim blazer and gave us some cool vibes. She paired her attire with white-hued sneakers. Her makeup was nude and she too left her tresses side-swept.
So, whose outfit made more of an impression on you- was it Kriti's or Shraddha's? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.