- 28 min ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- 2 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha Or Pooja Hegde, Whose Yellow Outfit You Liked More?
- 2 hrs ago 10 Make-up Myths That You Should Not Believe
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Movies Akshay Kumar Reveals Why Bhumi Pednekar Was His Choice For ‘Durgavati’
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M31 Likely On Cards, Could Arrive In 2020
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Kriti Sanon's fashion is always on point and functional. She keeps it straightforward when it comes to style and the actress is also slowly turning out to be a budding fashion icon. She won the style icon of the year award at IIFA this year and we are absolutely convinced that her fashion is something to look forward to.
So, recently she gave us an awesome airport look yet again. She wore a dress but it was a fuss-free number and also looked very smart. It was the kind of a dress that you could have also easily sported at the airport. It was a blue-hued number and was a cross between athleisure and glam.
Her attire was enhanced by functionality and relaxed quotient. It was noodle-strapped and highlighted by nuanced details. Kriti's dress was structural and most definitely figure-hugging. It was marked by subtle slits, which added an interesting tangent to her outstanding outfit. The actress paired it with white-hued sports shoes, which went perfectly well with her dress.
She didn't carry any fancy purse but a side bag with a considerable amount of space. She also wore black shades, which notched up her look. Kriti's makeup was minimal and her side-swept sleek tresses rounded off her look.
So, how did you find her airport look of the day? Let us know in the comment section.