TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four Accused Including Aseemanand Acquitted In Samjauta Express Blast Case
- IPL 2019: Five Foreign Players Who Could Rock The Tournament
- Vodafone Offers 50% Discount On Amazon Prime Subscription
- Bajaj Qute Launched In India At Rs 2.63 Lakh — A Quadricycle Threat To Small Cars?
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Zee Cine Awards 2019 Winners List
- How Lord Krishna Killed Kamsa: The Story Of Kamsa Vadh
- Calangute, The Ideal Getaway For Beach Bums Does Exist!
Shibani Dandekar oozed style and understated glamour last night, as she was spotted at a party. She wore an interesting outfit, which clearly came alive with folds and drapes. What made the attire particularly appealing to us was that it broke the definitions. One couldn't put this ensemble in a box. It was fusion wear and not limited to a specific geographical border.
Her attire was full-sleeved, sharply V-necked, featured a structured bodice, and a knotted asymmetrical bottom. Androgynous was one way of looking at her outfit that was marked by sharp pleats. Shibani's ensemble was intriguing and made for fabulous party wear. It was an outfit meant for those who wanted to look beyond the basics.
She colour-blocked her outfit with statement sandals, which were enhanced by serpentine straps. Shibani's oxblood sling bag was worth noticing too. It was as classy as the outfit she donned for the evening party. The neckpiece was delicate and had a boho touch. This simple piece elevated her style quotient. The makeup was a cross between nude and dewy. She highlighted her look with a glossy pink lip shade. The tresses were toward the messy side but the hairdo totally complemented her attire. So, how did you find Shibani Dandekar's outfit? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.