- 5 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 5 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 7 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 7 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Movies Shahid Kapoor To Commence Shoot Of ‘Jersey’ On December 13 Despite Being Severely Ill
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The shutterbugs can't stop clicking the moment Shah Rukh Khan steps out of his home. Recently, the actor was spotted at the Mumbai airport and well, he looked really awesome. He stepped up his casual look and had us falling head over heels in love with him.
The superstar was crazily papped and he didn't seem to mind it much. He looked sporty and cool AF. We totally loved his latest look and it was not only because he looked dapper but his outfit also seemed very comfortable. And travelling is all about comfort, right?
This was Shah Rukh's one of the best airport looks and we really hope our readers are jotting down this kickass airport style goal.
So, he wore a round-neck tee, which was tucked in baggy trousers. His trousers had a denim touch and we really want something like that in our closet. Also, his oversized and unbuttoned jacket not only kept him warm but made him look notches sexier. After all, the mega star was returning after holidaying in Europe.
Shah Rukh completed his look with black and white sports shoes, black frames, and a grey beanie. Well, we had our #ootd. What do you all think about his look? Wasn't he just awesome as always?