Karan Johar's blockbuster movie, 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hain' completed 20 years and so the celebration party was obviously due. The movie has transcended time and we can't help but watching it today also. The star cast of the movie- Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, and Rani Mukerji were present at the occasion and looked so awesome together. It was one of the rare moments that these three appeared together.
For the occasion, Shah Rukh wore a formal suit and looked impressive as ever. He sported a structural coat and paired it with straight-fit pants, a tie, and a waistcoat. Kajol, on the other hand, donned a glittering number for the event. She was dressed in a resplendent dress that was shimmery and accentuated by a metallic touch.
Her dress for the night was dipped in an electric blue shade, was sharp v-necked, and featured a slit. She paired it with dazzling pencil heels. Kajol's makeup was dewy and marked by a pink lip shade and she left her wavy tresses loose to round off her look.
Rani, went for a bossy number, with an all-black pantsuit. It was a structural suit with sheer kimono sleeves that were highlighted by floral accents. She paired her blazer with pants and black-hued pencil heels. Rani's makeup was enhanced by a red lip shade and her sleek tresses notched up her look.
Well, 20 years later, we loved their looks and their fashion statements. Hope we get to see them on-screen again.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu