- 24 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- News Flood alert for Delhi as Yamuna likely to cross danger mark today
- Technology Redmi 8A Real Life Images Surfaces Online With 5000 mAh Battery
- Movies Kurukshetra Day 9 & 10 Box Office Collections: Earns Over Rs 10 Crore On Second Weekend!
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Karan Johar's blockbuster movie, 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hain' completed 20 years and so the celebration party was obviously due. The movie has transcended time and we can't help but watching it today also. The star cast of the movie- Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, and Rani Mukerji were present at the occasion and looked so awesome together. It was one of the rare moments that these three appeared together.
For the occasion, Shah Rukh wore a formal suit and looked impressive as ever. He sported a structural coat and paired it with straight-fit pants, a tie, and a waistcoat. Kajol, on the other hand, donned a glittering number for the event. She was dressed in a resplendent dress that was shimmery and accentuated by a metallic touch.
Her dress for the night was dipped in an electric blue shade, was sharp v-necked, and featured a slit. She paired it with dazzling pencil heels. Kajol's makeup was dewy and marked by a pink lip shade and she left her wavy tresses loose to round off her look.
Rani, went for a bossy number, with an all-black pantsuit. It was a structural suit with sheer kimono sleeves that were highlighted by floral accents. She paired her blazer with pants and black-hued pencil heels. Rani's makeup was enhanced by a red lip shade and her sleek tresses notched up her look.
Well, 20 years later, we loved their looks and their fashion statements. Hope we get to see them on-screen again.