- 4 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 5 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 5 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 5 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Movies Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 5: Shahid Kapoor’s Film Enters 100 Crore Club
- Sports Uganda v Zimbabwe: Cranes captain Onyango ready for familiar foes
- Technology Xiaomi Teases Upcoming Mi Bluetooth Headsets, Mi LED Lamp And More Ahead of Mi's 5th Anniversary
- News PM Modi tears into Congress, says ‘People outside the family don’t get recognition’
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Sara Ali Khan was spotted in a cheerful mood outside her friend's house. She wore a dress, which was notched up by desi touch. Sara looked absolutely gorgeous and her dress seemed comfortable too. Her ensemble was also spruced up by prints and this dress of hers was ideal for an evening café outing with friends.
So, Sara's attire exuded fusion vibes and it was a long dress with a flowy silhouette. A perfect fashion recipe for a humid day, her dress was full-sleeved and came from Global Desi. It was adorned with indigo and maroon prints, which added a boho touch to her number. However, not just her dress, Sara's juttis were also absolutely eye-catching. The actress teamed her dress with printed orange juttis, which contrasted her dress.
The actress accessorised her look with colourful bangles, which elevated the desi factor. The makeup was light and highlighted by a minty pink lip shade. The middle-parted streaked ponytail completed her look. Sara looked awesome as ever. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.